For Trade - (All are Mint) 2 Halo 2 LE's, Ninja Gaiden

Hair6a11

CAGiversary!
This is my first trade here at cheapassgamer - Perhaps some of you know me at teamxbox.com however (Timmy). I consider myself quite honest. Also - my ebay name is j0hns0n1t3 if you want to check that out

For Halo 2 LE (which still includes everything from the 7-11 slurpee coupon to the 2 month free live card) Im looking for straight swaps for the following:

Digital Devil Saga (PS2)
Donkey Konga Jungle Beat (GC)
Growlanser Generations (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (GC)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Limited Edition (Xbox)

For Ninja Gaiden, Im looking to swap for:

Bard's Tale (Xbox)
Lumines (PSP)
Metal Slug 3 (Xbox)
Oddworld Strangers Wrath (Xbox)
Star Wars Republic Commando (Xbox)
Xenosaga II (PS2)
YS Ark of Napishtim (PS2)

Other Games Im interested in : Lets work something out
Xbox
(Arx Fatalis, Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2, Colin Mcrae 2005, Demon Stone, D&D Heroes, Fallout Brotherhood of Steel, Ghost Recon Island Thunder, MechAssault 2 LE, MotoGP2, Otogi 2, Prince of Persia 2, Psi-Ops, Rainbow Six Black Arrow)

PS2
(Ace Combat 5, Champions of Norrath Return to Arms, Fullmetal Alchemist & the Broken Angel, Ratchet & Clank Going Commando, Neo Contra, Rise of the Kasai)

FYI...
Halo 2 - $30 @ Walmart - Brand New
Ninja Gaiden - $30 everywhere - Brand New

And you want to trade those two games for a bunch of other $50 games like RE4, DMC3 etc... ??? Is that correct? Just wondering.

[quote name='psychobuck']FYI...
Halo 2 - $30 @ Walmart - Brand New
Ninja Gaiden - $30 everywhere - Brand New

And you want to trade those two games for a bunch of other $50 games like RE4, DMC3 etc... ??? Is that correct? Just wondering.[/QUOTE]

Second'ed

Oh, so I have to price match every fucking game to make sure every lame cag'er (who presumably arent even interested in Halo 2/Ninja Gaiden to begin with) is happy? P.P.S. - Theres a giant list of cheapy games at the bottom. Since I answered my own question -Ill keep that in mind for the future. That way then my threads won't get hijacked again

I also don't think halo 2 (which I can't even stand to think of) isn't worth any of the games you listed along with it (MAYBE DK:JB), but good luck, if you can make that trade, then more power to you.

[quote name='Hair6a11']Oh, so I have to price match every fucking game to make sure every lame cag'er (who presumably arent even interested in Halo 2/Ninja Gaiden to begin with) is happy? P.P.S. - Theres a giant list of cheapy games at the bottom. Since I answered my own question -Ill keep that in mind for the future. That way then my threads won't get hijacked again[/QUOTE]

Do you have to pricematch? No. But it's a good idea to consider that if we all collectively know where we can get the game for $30, that pretty much values your used copy under that amount. It's a little different when you trade games, but the cash value is well under the $50 you might have paid for it.

Guys, just shut the fuck up and let the guy trade. Ninja Gaiden for Bard's Tale sounds like a fair trade to me. As does Halo 2 for GG.

bread's done
Back