For Trade: NHL 2K6 for 360.

cm matty

CAGiversary!
I got this used and super cheap...basically just got it for the easy achievements (gotta beat my friends ;) ). If anyone else interested in super easy and quick achievements wants it, I'll trade it for Madden 06, NBA 2K6, MLB 2K6, or College Hoops 2K6 (all 360 - used, decent condition, just the game disc required).

It's just the game disc and a 360 case w/ old price stickers on it. I can probably get you a clean 360 case if you want one.

i just realized this is in the wrong place. i know better. it was late when i made it.

can someone move this to the trading section?

[quote name='Bencherstyle']i think that anybody with a power to moderate left CAG to be with RFD?[/quote]

:(

[quote name='Bencherstyle']i think that anybody with a power to moderate left CAG to be with RFD?[/quote]

Yeah...um....no. There are no moderators of the Canada forum as far as I know.

[quote name='Kekumba']Yeah...um....no. There are no moderators of the Canada forum as far as I know.[/quote]

I am pretty positive there's no Canadian mod in CAG. I believe one of the mods actually moved deal thread with title "FS: XXX for $y.yy", thinking that that was a For Sale trade thread. We all know it's FutureShop lol

bread's done
Back