For trade: PSone LCD, misc games

swinte

CAGiversary!
Here's my tradelist, current as of 20 March 2005. If you have something I want, but I don't have anything you want, I will pay cash. All games are used unless marked otherwise:

HAVE LIST

Official PSone LCD (new, unopened)
Previous trades fell through so I still have one left

Dreamcast
* Space Channel 5 (new, in shrinkwrap)
* Soul Reaver (game only)
* Bomberman Online (game only)
* Jet Grind Radio (game only)

WANT LIST

GameCube
* Tales of Symphonia
* Mario Power Tennis

GameBoy Advance
* Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
* Fire Emblem

PS2
* X-Men Legends
* Devil May Cry 2

PC
* Half Life 2

NES
* Ninja Gaiden 3

For those who are curious about me, I am a web designer in eastern Washington state. I have only traded on this board once before; I usually sell my played out games on eBay and I have a 100% feedback rating with 89 transactions. My username on eBay is "swinte" also. Drop me a PM if you see anything of interest. If you see something on the list that you'd like but don't have anything on my want list, make me an offer. I accept PayPal for payments; I will not profit on shipping.

Thanks for looking!

I'm not a fan. I Just think she's hot.

Also I may be interested in trading KOTOR for THUG, I'll have to see if my other trade falls through first. I'll get back to you later.

OK, screw the other trade I'll trade KOTOR for THUG. PM me if your interested.

Edit: Oh wait, its the cube version. Nevermind then. Sorry.

Oh, sorry, I don't have any XBox games... :whistle2:(

I'm responding to PMs today as I have time and I'll be updating this list as deals are made. Thanks!

I have responded to all PMs regarding trades. I'll be updating this list as I get responses.

Updated 10 August 2004 with the e-Reader and e-Reader cards. Mega Man Zero 2 trade is pending. Added several DreamCast and N64 games.

The e-Reader bundle is gone, I have updated the list to reflect this. Right now my trade list is pretty sparse, but I will be updating as I play through more of my games. I've been completely obsessed with Knights of the Old Republic lately, so my other games are gathering dust. :)

For the time being I'd advise against even thinking about trading with sAINT, no feedback and so far he hasn't made good on his trade

Thanks for the heads up, starmask2k3.

Anyway, at this point the list of games that I have to trade is getting pretty short. There are still several games on the list that I am looking for and I would be willing to pay cash for. If you have any of the games on my list and want a few $$$, drop me a PM.

I have updated my list of haves and wants due to what I was able to pick up during the holiday season. At this point, I am really looking for an original Nintendo Entertainment System.

I traded out a bunch of games over the weekend and managed to pick up a couple of the Sony PSone LCDs. I've updated the list to reflect my new haves/wants.

One of the PSone LCDs is spoken for, but I still have one PSone LCD left for those who are interested.

I also have a new, in shrink-wrap copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that is up for trade.

bread's done
Back