Force Unleashed 2 - Endor DLC priced at 80mp!

faceinthecrowd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Just checked out XBL Marketplace to download the X-men Arcade Game, and the Endor dlc for Star wars: Force Unleashed 2 was put up. I think its normally supposed to be 800mp, and they've got it priced at 80mp!

Hurry up and get it for a buck while you can!

[quote name='faceinthecrowd']Just checked out XBL Marketplace to download the X-men Arcade Game, and the Endor dlc for Star wars: Force Unleashed 2 was put up. I think its normally supposed to be 800mp, and they've got it priced at 80mp!

Hurry up and get it for a buck while you can![/QUOTE]
Went to 360achievements.org to see what new achievements were added and they say its priced at 80mp, not sure if its a incorrect price or not.

there's no way they were planning on only charging a buck for this... it was a 1.07gb download.

[edit]
Wow, thats insane. No idea why I hadn't heard anything about it... well... either way, sweet DLC for a buck... get to jedi mind trick ewoks to kill themselves... thank you lucas arts.

Well, guess its not a "deal" but now people at least now know about it...[edit]

Thanks, OP. I had no idea this was coming out. I even did something I never do and bought the character pack as well.

Nice to see all the useless avatar crap is priced at $4 each while a substantial DLC episode is a buck :)

I think it's Lucasarts way of making up for making such a crappy game.
I love Star Wars and the first game but this game was just sad, it just ends there not closure to it!
But thanks for the heads up OP.

I didnt know this was coming out, tyanks OP. Yeah I wouldve thought it was a deal also, a dollar???? Force unleached 1 had some awesome dlc loved the sith edition.

The lucasarts twitter account implied that this is only a dollar because they wanted it to be free, but couldn't release free DLC that had achievements.

I assumed it was a pricing error and grabbed both packs. When the Endor pack was originally announced, most sources listed it with a $10 price. Whatever the reason, $1 is a steal! Nice effort, OP! Good hustle!

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Meh. Personally, I'm not a fan of
killing Han Solo and Chewbacca

http://kotaku.com/5713675/force-unleashed-ii-has-a-poor-interpretation-of-han-shot-first[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats not something I'll want to be doing...
Maybe I'll have to play as Han from the character pack when I kill them to make it seem like they are imposters or something o_O
but I can't really complain about the price of the dlc.

Major Nelson also confirmed this was not a pricing error. Guessing the pub feels bad for releasing such a crappy sequel.

Will wait to pick up the DLC until the game drops to $10-$15. Okay, probably $5... Or maybe until the DLC pops up on XBL DotW for 66 msp!

bread's done
Back