Force Unleashed II and Fable III Collector's Edit.s & Sims 3

SuperJedi

CAGiversary!
How limited are these two CEs? In another words, will I see them go down in price in the future like Halo 3 CEs? PLUS, is there a CE for Sims 3?

I'm not sure about Star Wars, however I know Fable II CE was extremely hard to find after release.

I don't believe there is a CE for Sims 3.

The SWFU II has a USB drive which might be worth $15 alone, or more.... but I would wait if CE would come down. Just don't know.. Maybe I will get it then wait 30-90 days not open it? :)

[quote name='Hell Monkey']I'm not sure about Star Wars, however I know Fable II CE was extremely hard to find after release.

I don't believe there is a CE for Sims 3.[/QUOTE]
Didn't Sears put a bunch of the Fable 2 CE up on their website for $19.99?

[quote name='Vader582']Didn't Sears put a bunch of the Fable 2 CE up on their website for $19.99?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they did. The Fable II CE isn't limited anymore. Seemed to be wanted right after it came out, but now you can find it for pretty cheap.

The Star War The Force Unleashed II CE might be rare. It does have a steelbook and folks seem to like those a lot.

Not seeing it on Amazon makes me worry. I wonder how Sears got Fable II CE still? Crazy! Maybe we will see some used with everything still inside?

The Force Unleashed II 360 limited is already sold out on amazon, so I'd suspect the PS3 version couldn't be far behind. It could be nice to have in the future, especially with the USB drive. Also, likethebob101 said (love the Rom Spaceknight avatar btw), it's a steelbook, and they traditionally do very well.

bread's done
Back