Forgetting Sarah Marshall Blu - $9.99

Oh God, please take my eyes, but not the shirt!

Too bad the digital copy expires, if it still comes with one. Would have been a great deal with.

Oops, apparently they extended it until September of this year.

With the $5 Universal coupon, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Knocked Up are must buys. Hopefully the cashier won't be a stickler for detail since it says it's only for regularly priced BRs.

[quote name='knightsdwn']With the $5 Universal coupon, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Knocked Up are must buys. Hopefully the cashier won't be a stickler for detail since it says it's only for regularly priced BRs.[/QUOTE]

You have a link to this coupon by any chance?

Someone mentioned the Digital Copy expired....I have entered a lot of these long after the expiration and they have always worked. Has anyone found one to be actually expired?

[quote name='troy2007']Someone mentioned the Digital Copy expired....I have entered a lot of these long after the expiration and they have always worked. Has anyone found one to be actually expired?[/QUOTE]

The only company I've encounter where the code actually expired was Warner Bros.

@troy2007 not really. But, my star trek code before was didn't work. I think somebody shrinked wrapped it and took the digital copy and returned it to the store. I e-mailed paramount though and ask for a code and they gave me one. I still exchanged for a brand new one at Target though. :D

[quote name='JohnHarker']It's 9.99 now! Man, I just got this today. Oh Amazon, how I love you and I hate you![/QUOTE]
Mine's scheduled to get here today, fuuuck. >=(

Picked a copy up on Wednesday. One of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile, much better than The Hangover IMO.

Just nabbed it since Amazon dropped to $9.99.

Can't beat that with free Prime shipping (still in the 3 month free trial) and no tax for me.

Can anyone post the scan of the coupon? Every time I try to join the Universal fan club or whatever it won't let me and it won't give me my damn coupon.

Nice - just printed 2 of the coupons. It's a Facebook coupon... and it's from Coupons.com, so there's no way to post the coupon - at least without it being coupon fraud.

[quote name='TupacInLA']is their a facebook link? or what should i search to find it? $5 best buy coupon?[/QUOTE]

Yes facebook and it is a $5 coupon you can use anywhere (not exclusive to Best Buy). Just happens that Best Buy has a sale this week on all these movies.

[quote name='MarkHawk']BestBuy refused to let me use the Coupon with this purchase because it was a sale item... was kind of angry.[/QUOTE]

Well, the coupon does have that stipulation on it. I got them to honor it on the second time I went in. Just have to be lucky on the cashier.

[quote name='badlieut']Well, the coupon does have that stipulation on it. I got them to honor it on the second time I went in. Just have to be lucky on the cashier.[/QUOTE]
Thats what I did. First day I had a cashier who never lets me use coupons, went back a few days later, different cashier let me use coupon. Went later that same day, and another cashier called manager, and manager let it work with no problems. Picked up Knocked Up and Sarah Marshall for $5 each

bread's done
Back