Forgot the name of this bug

suko_32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
So this bug suddenly climbs up the wall near me and scared me kinda since I wasn't expecting it. Now I have to know what it is since I forgot. Thanks for the help.

Thats a rare Florida sting beetle. It paralyzes its victims temporarily but can also cause long term side effects .. like wang shrinking. A strain of this beetle is known to be particularly aggressive and lethal in the Gainesville area.

[quote name='Maklershed']Thats a rare Florida sting beetle. It paralyzes its victims temporarily but can also cause long term side effects .. like wang shrinking. A strain of this beetle is known to be particularly aggressive and lethal in the Gainesville area.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, so that's what's wrong with Gator fans.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Ahh, so that's what's wrong with Gator fans.[/QUOTE]

A little known fact is the Ade that came from that school was actually originally supposed to be a cure for the small wang caused by this bug. Unfortunately it had little/no effect in that area but it did help to energize the athletes for the games. If it worked perhaps players would be dumping a bucket of WangAde on their coaches after a big win...

[quote name='Maklershed']Thats a rare Florida sting beetle. It paralyzes its victims temporarily but can also cause long term side effects .. like wang shrinking. A strain of this beetle is known to be particularly aggressive and lethal in the Gainesville area.[/QUOTE]

Lethal...to humans?

[quote name='suko_32']Lethal...to humans?[/quote]

Please tell me you're joking and that you got Mak's joke. Please tell me this.

[quote name='the ender']Please tell me you're joking and that you got Mak's joke. Please tell me this.[/QUOTE]

After one hour of pondering after I posted that, I realized I was a fool for that hour. There ya go!

bread's done
Back