Forum smileys/emoticons

gsr

CAGiversary!
I've seen somebody post a smiley that was pretty damn funny..It was actually a "rofl" smiley. It had this huge ass icon pointing and laughing its ass off.

I just can't find the post though..

Does anyone know where to get these smileys? Thanks.

[quote name='StealthySeal']go like this

: R O F L :

only no spaces and lower case

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

nah man, not that one :)

that's the "basic" smiley that the forum has. I'm talking about a totally different one..may have been linked from another site. It was HUGE...at least 5 times bigger than the standard smiley. The icon points to the left and just starts laughing like crazy..even shrugging its shoulders.

I miss the way we use to have a box of all the emoticons we could use. Now I have no idea how to make any of them any more.

Anyone have a list of the smileys we can use?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Hmm...
:twisted:
:)
:D
:mrgreen:
:rofl:
:puke:
:drool:
Those are all the ones I know...but theres got to be a couple i'm missing[/QUOTE]

fuck

Look at the lower left-hand corner of this page under Posting Rules and click on "Smilies". You have to type them in to use them but they work.

Go into your "User Options" and look at the bottom of the screen. Find the "Miscellaneous Options" and in that area there is a selection of "Message Editor Interface". Set your message interface to "Enhanced Interface - WYSIWYG".

Now when you got to post you'll have a box of commonly used smilies to the right of the body of your message and there will be an option labled "more" below that will launch a separate window with all of the smilies available. Click on them from that window and they'll be instantly inserted into your text wherever you left your cursor.

That fancy smilie you mentioned earlier was probably posted by Kayden and he didn't get it here.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']Go into your "User Options" and look at the bottom of the screen. Find the "Miscellaneous Options" and in that area there is a selection of "Message Editor Interface". Set your message interface to "Enhanced Interface - WYSIWYG".

Now when you got to post you'll have a box of commonly used smilies to the right of the body of your message and there will be an option labled "more" below that will launch a separate window with all of the smilies available. Click on them from that window and they'll be instantly inserted into your text wherever you left your cursor.

That fancy smilie you mentioned earlier was probably posted by Kayden and he didn't get it here.[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D:D

Very nice! Thanks for the tip, now I have the smileys back again.

bread's done
Back