Forum time innaccurate

SevereTireDamage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Did a search for this and didn't find anything.

I think the forum time is off by an hour, possibly because of Daylight Savings Time adjustments. I definitely have my User CP set on the correct time zone. Could one of the mods look into it?

Mine says today at 04:12 am and it's 12:16 EST for me now.

Edit: Weird I had it set correctly before the switch I wonder why it changed,

Wow, that's bizarre. Maybe I switched something else, but now the time is correct but the Time Zone is mentioned wrong at the bottom. For instance, I'm Eastern Time, which is GMT -5. That's what my CP is set to. At the bottom it says:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.

Strange... time is correct now, while that GMT reading is wrong. I can live with that, though, as long as the time is correct. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Wow, that's bizarre. Maybe I switched something else, but now the time is correct but the Time Zone is mentioned wrong at the bottom. For instance, I'm Eastern Time, which is GMT -5. That's what my CP is set to. At the bottom it says: