Forza 2 Achievements [Use Forza 2 Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey everyone,

Sorry if this has been posted, I tried searching but didn't find anything, so if it is in the wrong place or something, feel free to move it.

Okay, so Forza 2 was one of the 2 games I bought when I got my 360 in July. Recently, I've found myself playing the game a lot because I have a couple minutes and it is the quickest game to drop in and out of when I don't have much time. So, I've been working on increasing my levels and now I'm starting to focus more on the achievements so I ran through the list last night to see what I needed to do and that brought up some questions I'm hoping someone may be able to help with.

1. I noticed that they have a trophy for getting all bronze, silver and gold medals in all of the arcade races. Do you actually have to do each race three times in order to get all the achievements, or, can you finish with gold in all of them and that count for all the achievements? I think it would be a pain to have to do them three times and makes sure you come in second and third, but, I'd like to get all the achievements too :D

Also, I have done some of these races already and have gold, if you have to get each achievement separately, is there anything I can do since I have gold, or did I mess those up?

2. What are your suggestions for the endurance race. I think have the difficulty so that the fuel goes down and stuff would give a more interesting race, however, I'm not the best racer either, so I'm thinking maybe this isn't the best time to play with the difficulty since I'm sure these races take forever. I have no problem racing when I have it set on the easy level, but I worked on getting the Hardcore (I believe it is called) achievement last night forever. I lost count of how many times I had to restart the stupid race, I used the Top Secret car in the Nissan Speedway, thinking that would be the easiest and it still took a while, so I was just curious on others thoughts.

3. Any tips on how to get the achievement for lapping an opponent? The closest I game to getting this was during the Nissan Spedway race, the last place racer was about 40 seconds behind me and my laps were taking around 54 seconds, but I just can't seem to get any closer than that. I'm assuming this might be something that you get during the endurance races, but didn't know if there were any tips.

I won't be able to get the full 1000 achievement points for a while because I don't have a live membership or the wireless adapter, which really stinks, but, I'm not that interested in purchasing them right now, so I will just wait it out.

Thanks!

I don't have any advice concerning the endurance races seeing I tended to stay away from those myself. As for the medals, if you get gold, I would have to think that it counts as getting bronze / silver for that race as well.

[quote name='JStryke']I don't have any advice concerning the endurance races seeing I tended to stay away from those myself. As for the medals, if you get gold, I would have to think that it counts as getting bronze / silver for that race as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm not looking forward to the endurance races, but I'd really like to get all the achievements (If I'm going to complete something I have to do it all the way or it bothers me :D ) I can just imagine racing the whole time and losing right at the end, that would be a major problem. I haven't even really looked at the races, probably will take an hour and that does not seem appealing right now.

I would think the cold would count for the bronze and silver as well, the only reason I'm questioning it is because they only list gold for the career achievements, which makes me wonder if you do actually have to get each one separately, I really don't want to do them all three times either!

thanks for your reply!

1. If you get Gold, it counts as getting Silver and Bronze.
2. Honestly, hire a driver to do the Endurance races.
3. Achievements like that you can get with a hired driver, see point 2

[quote name='benjamouth']1. If you get Gold, it counts as getting Silver and Bronze.
2. Honestly, hire a driver to do the Endurance races.
3. Achievements like that you can get with a hired driver, see point 2[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm glad I don't have to do those races three times.

I have not hired a driver yet, so I will look into it and give it a try.

Thanks for the tips, you really saved me a lot of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back