Forza 2 / Marvel Ultimate Alliance Bundle (360) $18 shipped new at Amazon Marketplace

Figured I'd go ahead and mention it here.... for a while, GS had jacked up the used price of this to $26.99, but I noticed a couple of days ago that its back down to $19.99 used ($18 w/ edge). Granted, its not new like the above link, but it seems like most of them are in like new condition, from people who bought a 360 and just didn't want those games.

i got mine new for $20 off ebay, this is a good deal, cause both these games are worth more than $10 a piece....

I took advantage of this. Thanks. I bought my 360 like a week before the bundle came out. I've been playing the Forza demo for a few months and had alot of fun with it and I heard Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is alot of fun. Not a bad deal.

[quote name='jza1218']I thought I saw this on Friday at GS for 14.99 used.[/QUOTE]

Marvel UA 360 is $14.99 used by itself. So, you either saw that or it was mis-tagged.

[quote name='mkernan']Marvel UA 360 is $14.99 used by itself. So, you either saw that or it was mis-tagged.[/quote]

Yeah, my GS/EB sets the Marvel UA right next to the bundle boxes...very misleading. I saw the bundle at $19.99 and put it back, then got excited thinking that there was one marked $14.99 only to find out it was only UA. :)

[quote name='mkernan']Marvel UA 360 is $14.99 used by itself. So, you either saw that or it was mis-tagged.[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain it was the Dual pack, because I remember looking at the back, and seeing the Forza packaging.

how exactly would this be any newer than half the copies at GameStop? it was a bundled in item and most of those at my local GameStop at least were traded in on the spot after the person bought the 360

That's worth it for Marvel alone, but Forza too really makes this an amazing deal, for people who bought 360s with it and those who get them cheap because of the bundle.

Shame Marvel's online community is really non-existant though, people just never want to play.

[quote name='jza1218']I'm fairly certain it was the Dual pack, because I remember looking at the back, and seeing the Forza packaging.[/QUOTE]

My bad. The non-packaged MA and the 2 pack were mixed together in the store I saw them at, leading me to the wrong conclusion.

[quote name='eliter1']WTF my GS has the bundle for 89.99![/quote]

yeah $90 new. i saw the same price at my GS and was like "wow"

[quote name='kearns710']yeah $90 new. i saw the same price at my GS and was like "wow"[/quote]

Ill sell mine sealed for $89 :bouncy: Thats a bargain. :bomb:

How are the game packaged? do they come in with their own box like regular game, or there is a special packaging for them?

[quote name='rusty']i got mine new for $20 off ebay, this is a good deal, cause both these games are worth more than $10 a piece....[/quote]

I got it for $16 off of EBAY. If you are persisent, you can probably get it for even less (there were a ton of new sealed copies being offered when I purchased it)

[quote name='62t']any deal on the gold or PH edition of marvel?[/QUOTE]

The downside of downloads - people who bought the game when it came out (like me) have to shell out $10.00 for the 8 new characters, most, if not all, of which already have character models in the game (albeit non-playable).

:rofl:

Wasn't it just last week when everyone here was ripping some dude a new one for posting a marketplace deal for Overlord? No one wants to lay the smackdown on Cheapy? :lol: Pussies.

I think it's a single case with both discs inside. The case has Forza 2 cover on one side and UA on the other, or split covers on one side only?

[quote name='eau']I think it's a single case with both discs inside. The case has Forza 2 cover on one side and UA on the other, or split covers on one side only?[/quote]

One on each side, and split spine.

I had to bite on this, as I was intending to snag Forza 2 this week, anyways. I had rented it out from GameFly for a while, but never could bite on buying it. As for M:UA, I never really looked into that one. But it really looks fun, though.

With a leftover gift certificate (which I totally forgot about), ended up paying $16.30. WELL worth it at that price.

bread's done
Back