Forza 2 No manual?

Indiana

CAGiversary!
I just received a brand new copy of Forza 2 from my parents for my birthday. I opened it up and there was no manual, just the game disc. So, after a few days my parents mailed the receipt and I headed to Best Buy to do an exchange. The customer service rep tells me that sorry that game doesn't come with a manual. My response is your kidding me right.

Anyway he claims they opened up 10 copies and none of them had a manual. Is he full of crap?

Does this game include a manual?

Yeah it sounds like they failed to ship manuals to a large number of games. I guess I'm going to call 18004Myxbox and tell them to mail a manual out.

On the forza 2 website they posted the pdf for the manual. Serveral people on that site claim to have been shorted a manual as well. After being on hold for an MS rep for 15 minutes I gave up. I guess I will call back another day.

Glad I caught this as I hadn't even gotten a chance to open Forza 2 yet. And wouldn't ya know it, no manual.

I found a long thread on xbox.com forums with loads of people reporting no manual too, and one kind soul who posted not only the xbox support number (which i didn't know til just now) but also the part number for the manual...

http://forums.xbox.com/2/13228825/ShowPost.aspx#13228825

The info is in the first post on that page. I'm currently on hold for an MS rep and am not giving up til I get the manual - principle of the thing and all that. :)

bread's done
Back