Forza 3 LCE Premium Theme - FREE on Marketplace

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I didn't see this posted but just a heads up for anyone who is interested! Apparently, people who bought the LE were having problems redeeming the code so the devs made it free on the marketplace for everyone.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/033f0003-0000-4000-8000-00004d53084d?cid=SLink

Enjoy!

*EDIT* - It seems that this is only free through the ONLINE Marketplace. People are saying that it still reflects the 240pts if you go through your XBox's marketplace. Also, you'll have to go through the link above as some have said other ways to the page simply bring you to the priced theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much. I'm waiting to get my copy of regular Forza 3 and I'm already a little sick of my Fallout 3 theme.

Thanks OP! Goddamn do I love adding downloads to my 360 online...I used to always forget unless I ran to my 360 and d/l'ed it right then and there

Well if I bought the LE and was calculating the cost of the theme in to my purchase, I would be a little side struck when it was announced free. But since I didn't buy the LE, I love it.

BTW: "Free" Borderlands premium theme included with the latest OXM disc.

Looks pretty neat for free, I was getting tired of the Free ODST Premium...you're welcome!

I can see some people being upset about buying the LE but it IS only $3. If the LE ONLY had a Premium Theme or Pics or whatever, then I can see being bent out of shape about it. They still got a nifty 2GB thumb drive and whatever else. A premium theme isn't that big of a deal in my eyes.

I've looked up Forza 3 on Xbox Marketplace website, but don't see a free theme with it. Just two paid ones...
Could it have already been taken down?

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']I've looked up Forza 3 on Xbox Marketplace website, but don't see a free theme with it. Just two paid ones...[/QUOTE]

I looked at it on the 360 marketplace and only saw two 240 MS point themes as well.

[quote name='Donnums']Apparently, people who bought the LE were having problems redeeming the code so the devs made it free on the marketplace for everyone.
[/QUOTE]

Nice job devs! Now get rid of the fucking locked cars in the car lists so I don't have a constant reminder that there is an "ultra edition" of the game and I don't own it.

[quote name='dumlaox']Thanks OP. Always down for free items and this will go nicely in my free premium theme rotation.[/QUOTE]

You have the highest gamerscore I have ever witnessed on this site. :applause:
Are you that good or do you have a lot of time on your hands? I may just have to search your gamertag to compare your points with my pathetic 19k.

[quote name='twztid13']thanks alot OP.
u have 2 go thru xbox.com[/QUOTE]

I have done so, and still do not see a free theme. Is it not on the Forza 3 Marketplace page?

I'll edit the first post to say that it may only work if you go through the online marketplace. I hadn't thought to try that out

I checked both online and through Xbox 360 directly and both themes are 240pts. Must have been an error.

you have to use the link posted. When I went through xbox.com and searched forza 3 it showed up as 240pts. Just got it free, thanks OP! Been dying for a premium theme but too stingy to buy one myself!

bread's done
Back