Forza 3 Motorsport & Alan Wake bundled $19.99 shipped - feeBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

XF Gator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The 2010 Holiday bundle which includes Forza 3 Motorsport (both disks) & the Alan Wake full download card is set at $19.99 shipped on eBay from a PowerSeller

search for eBay item # 120660988196

Looks like the seller has a good supply, hence the post.

My favorite eBay cashback prgram is Upromise, you get 4% through 12/31 (usually 2%) on auctions and buy-it-now.

Good hunting.

[quote name='The Acacia Strain']I want too, but I'm weary..[/QUOTE]

Normally, I'd be too, but this seems like a trustworthy seller. 99.6% positive feedback with over a thousand total transactions is usually a good sign.

[quote name='EliteMilkman']Crap. I just bought Forza 3 three days ago. And for $30 too. That's a steal. Alan Wake itself is going for $22 on amazon...[/QUOTE]

Alan wake will be a download code only (and also I believe doesn't come with the free first DLC token that a new retail disk version would come with) and the forza 3 is the original release, not the recently released platinum ultimate edition with extra content.

Still a good deal by any stretch, but it not quite the same as getting the game disks for both games.

[quote name='NickNorman']Normally, I'd be too, but this seems like a trustworthy seller. 99.6% positive feedback with over a thousand total transactions is usually a good sign.[/QUOTE]

If it was on Amazon, I would do it. I just do not trust Ebay, at all.

Odds are these are bulk auctioned surplus games taken from defective Slim bundles. Happens every year, tens of thousands of consoles are returned to stores and they have tons of game bundles to get rid of.

The older bundles you can get on the cheap are:
"BANJO HERO" (aka Banjo Kazzoie)/ Viva Pinata
ODST/ Forza 3
Pure/ Lego Batman
Marvel Ultimate Alliance/ Forza 2
Lego Indiana Jones/ Kung Fu Panda/ LIVE Arcade Compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back