Forza 3, ODST, L4D2 - $40 @ barnesandnoble.com

[quote name='Silver47']Had me fooled, DJ Hero for $80 is the retail price of the PS2 version.[/QUOTE]

oh sorry, didnt notice that.

Barnes and Noble and Gamestop are owned by the same company.

I have a friend that works for Barnes and Noble and she gets a company discount that applies to Gamestop as well.

She gets a special discount of either 25 or 30 percent for one week during December. The discount is good on anything in the store except game systems.

If you have any friends that work for barnes and Noble ask them about their employee discount.

[quote name='gaggil']Barnes and Noble and Gamestop are owned by the same company.

I have a friend that works for Barnes and Noble and she gets a company discount that applies to Gamestop as well.

She gets a special discount of either 25 or 30 percent for one week during December. The discount is good on anything in the store except game systems.

If you have any friends that work for barnes and Noble ask them about their employee discount.[/QUOTE]

Companies are actually separate and have been so since 2004, though the employee discount thing is true.

[quote name='Kestastrophe']there is also a coupon for $5 off any purchase over $50

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/nav.asp?r=1&PID=31811&cm_mmc=&r=1&IF=N[/QUOTE]

usually their videogames don't apply to a lot of the promo/coupons out their.. i have a B&N gift card too i've been waiting to use

it's kind of crappy cause the games are sold through gamestop but because of the way they have the website setup you can't take advantage of promos from either gamestop or barnes and noble on their games at least last time i checked. Would be nice to use the giftcard towards a b2g1 sale. Only once i saw a decent promo on a discount of all used games only for B&N. At this rate I might actually use my giftcard on a book so i'm gettin some kind of deal :shock:

edit - but if anyone finds a promo code/coupon that works on games feel free to gimme a heads up

bread's done
Back