Forza 3 recent Amazon pre-orders, potential $30 off M$ wireless wheel YMMV

teaberry

CAG Veteran
I didn't see it posted anywhere so if it's repost, please notify me so I can delete. Thanks.

Okay, this worked out for a friend I suggested to contact Amazon CSR by phone. If you pre-ordered Forza 3 via Amazon and recently received it, there is now a buy Forza 3 + M$ wireless wheel and get $20 off deal (not sure since when). You should also have your $10 game credit from Amazon already in your acct.

LINK: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000428551

Now add the wheel into your cart and DO NOT check out. Use the Amazon contact button via HELP and get on the phone with a CSR. Tell them you recently bought Forza 3 and now notice the game+wheel for $20 off and ask them nicely that you didn't see it before but would like to get $20 off the wheel (tell them it's already in the cart). If they resist, tell them you haven't open the game and hate to ship back and re-order the combo deal.Once they apply it and typically it's immediate so you should see it in cart, your $10 game credit from pre-order should apply as well giving you $30 off a $90 wheel. Item qualify for free shipping of course.

YMMV and be sure to be nice to the CSR. If he/she wouldn't do it, thank him/her and just call again to get another CSR.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for bringing this up I didnt know about the $20 off combo deal. I was on the fence about buying Forza 3, but with combo deal, a left over EAC code and a $30 off coupon left over, I was able to get the game and wheel for $78.

[quote name='FurryCurry']We need to stop scheming on Amazon so much.[/QUOTE]
thats actually completely legitimate. now what YOU do on your time is up to you, but to accuse someone thats trying to show others a deal they mightve missed of "scheming" (which scares others from trying to be helpful) is very disrespectful. this isnt 3rd grade & cheapyD isnt giving out prizes to the 1st tattletale that makes a false accusation.

[quote name='FurryCurry']We need to stop scheming on Amazon so much.[/QUOTE]

We need to quit being so anal about protecting the assets of companies posting record financial quarters.

bread's done
Back