Forza 3 Ultimate Edition - $19.99 + Free Shipping (NewEgg)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
iconxbox360.gif
Forza 3 Ultimate Edition $19.99 + Free Shipping
The Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection contains cars from all Forza Motorsport 3 DLC packs, and seven exclusive cars only available in the Ultimate Edition, including: the 1971 Chrysler Plymouth Cuda 426 Hemi, 1956 Jaguar D-Type and 1982 Lancia 037 Stradale.

Glad I passed on the DLC. This release was bound to happen based on their track record.

Is the DLC a code or is it on the disc and can be installed? Have the CE in the backlog still but I'll gladly buy this if I can trade it in and pay even less to keep all the DLC.

[quote name='GBAstar']So this is the "Ultimate Hits" version correct?[/QUOTE]

The NTSC-U Ultimate Edition is part of the platinum hits series.

I've been waiting FOREVER for this to drop from the $28-$30 range it has been everywhere for so long. The vanilla version has dipped lower, but the ultimate has been extremely stubborn. Now I'm not sure if I should wait and see if newegg drops it even lower. Probably will just bite now though.

A posting on amazon says this:

What's included:
- all track packs and car packs #1-7 [on disc 2]
- marketplace code(s) for Top Gear related content:
- approx. 90-min compilation of Top Gear clips
-Top Gear premium theme for the dashboard
-3 Stig cars (not available in any other car pack)

what's NOT included:
-VIP Car Pack
-Community Choice Classics Pack (car pack #8)

Just an FYI from a post I made in a previous thread:

Only the VIP Car pack (which was only included in the LE version of the game) and the Community Choice pack (which was released after the Ultimate Edition) are not included in the Platinum (Ultimate) Edition.

The second disc has the older DLC's. There's a code in the case for a Top Gear pack.

Great game, great deal.

EDIT: Ninja'd! Thanks scottman.

[quote name='lupe guillotine']Thanks OP. Didn't have this game in my radar, but for $20 it's going in to my BACKLOG!!![/QUOTE]

Why backlog this when you can backlog Forza 4 at the same price in few months? You are not gonna have time to play it anyway. :lol:

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Why backlog this when you can backlog Forza 4 at the same price in few months? You are not gonna have time to play it anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]

This is how my mind works:

1. $20, instant buy
2. .....
3. Why did I buy it?

You can buy VIP at XBL marketplace for both Forza 3 and Forza 4 now, I am waiting for the Platinum Version of Forza 4 so I can get all the DLC cars.

[quote name='lupe guillotine']This is how my mind works:

1. $20, instant buy
2. .....
3. Why did I buy it?[/QUOTE]

The economy loves you. ;)

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']The economy loves you. ;)[/QUOTE]

loves me too probably. I know I'm not getting to this one anytime soon. It will be lucky if it gets unwrapped this year.

bread's done
Back