Forza 4 LE $69.99 + free shipping @Deepdiscount.com

Sonic2k2

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has been posted but Deepdiscount.com has the Forza 4 limited edition for pre-orded for $69.99 with free shipping and no tax (not tax for me shipping to Alaska do not know about other states). Good deal considering all the stuff you get and also the lack of deals on Forza 4 and some places being sold out of the LE. If you don't want to enter in your credit card info you can use Pay Pal or Google checkout which is nice.
http://www.deepdiscount.com/video_game/Xbox-360-Forza-Motorsports-4-Lmtd-Col-Ed-Kinect-Compatibl

[quote name='Sonic2k2']Don't know if this has been posted but Deepdiscount.com has the Forza 4 limited edition for pre-orded for $69.99 with free shipping and no tax (not tax for me shipping to Alaska do not know about other states). Good deal considering all the stuff you get and also the lack of deals on Forza 4 and some places being sold out of the LE. If you don't want to enter in your credit card info you can use Pay Pal or Google checkout which is nice.
http://www.deepdiscount.com/video_game/Xbox-360-Forza-Motorsports-4-Lmtd-Col-Ed-Kinect-Compatibl[/QUOTE]

I really want to jump in on this but didn't they have issues with the Darksouls ed?

[quote name='joshnorm']I really want to jump in on this but didn't they have issues with the Darksouls ed?[/QUOTE]

Blame Bandai Namco for that.

Also thanks, I pre-ordered it even though I have a pre-order for Forza 4 standard off Amazon. Might give it to my little cousin or friend as a gift now if I get this LE.

[quote name='jterp7']lol I haven't bought with them since SFIV original CE. That was just bad[/QUOTE]

What happened?

Hmm, I just may pick this up from them. A friend of mine is really persuading me to pick up the LE and this seems to be the best deal.

Is DeepDiscount generally good with their pre-orders or online orders in general? Never ordered from them before.

[quote name='Survivalism']What happened?[/QUOTE]

the CE ended up backordered and shipped over a week later, but by the time I actually had it it was over 3 weeks after release.

[quote name='VOLTAN']Wonder if we can get Amazon to PM?[/QUOTE]

Amazon is OOS

It was OOS earlier this afternoon. Now its back in stock so fuck yeah going to give it a try

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I understand Deepdiscount was sold and has been turned into sh*t. I've read a lot of complaints on these boards about them. Long shipping times IF it gets shipped at all.

I tried to get a rep to price match the LCE to $70 and upgrade my standard to the LCE @$70, but no go. I'm happy with the standard. I'm getting the game for $35 because of a $25 gc I had. It would be nice to get the LCE for $10 more though. How do you submit a price match?

Well i just ordered with deepdiscount. I had a pre order with best buy for months and got an email that told me they wouldn't honor it. They offered a 20$ gift card and 1600 points for the regular edition if i wanted.

This late in the game im not sure if ill even get one now. Doesn't this deepdiscount do the same shit and not honor pre orders?

I would be very surprised if Deep Discount actually had some of them. They won't charge you until it ships, which will be Monday or Tuesday of next week.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Well i just ordered with deepdiscount. I had a pre order with best buy for months and got an email that told me they wouldn't honor it. They offered a 20$ gift card and 1600 points for the regular edition if i wanted.

This late in the game im not sure if ill even get one now. Doesn't this deepdiscount do the same shit and not honor pre orders?[/QUOTE]
No, it's worst.

They'll hold your pre-order for a month or so first before they send you an email that they have none in-stock and cancel your order.

They did it with my Gears of War 3 LE pre-order.

Just check out CAG's own DVD forums here on some other complaints.

I had my Dark Souls Collector's Edition pre-ordered there since 09-25-2011 (a good 10 days before it came out) and still no update in my pending order... just waiting for the inevitable email.

How well does Deep Discount pack a game like this for shipment?

The old trusty Deep Discount DVD mostly used boxes to ship. Now not sure about DD though.

[quote name='shrike4242']I would be very surprised if Deep Discount actually had some of them. They won't charge you until it ships, which will be Monday or Tuesday of next week.[/QUOTE]

You spoke to soon.

"Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately the item listed below is discontinued, and cannot be shipped. You have not been charged for this item.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to your next visit at http://www.deepdiscount.com. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at [email protected]."

I am fucked. Best buy cancelled my two month old pre order now them. The only one i found online was kmart. Anyone know where else I can go? I drove to gamestop who told me they stopped pre orders awhile ago on it.

My experience with DD has not been positive. I guess it's sacrificing service for price.

I placed an order and paid for 2 Day Shipping because it was for a friend's birthday in 5 days and I like to play it safe. I got charged that day and got the e-mail that states they won't charge until it's shipped. So I'm pretty content. 2 Days later I don't have anything. No tracking number. Nothing arrived. I send e-mails. No response. I decide to cancel. I have not gotten the order, I don't even see that it's shipped. They tell me it can't be done because it's been processed. I still don't get any tracking information. Day 3. nothing. More e-mails practically begging for a response and I had to search for a number to call only to get no answer. Day 4 a whole lot of the same nothing and another e-mail. Finally Day 5 I get my shipment. Stressed out but happy it got there just in time. I also get an e-mail that is completely automated and tells me I can't cancel because it's been processed. :whistle2:s . Then within the next few days I keep getting automated responses to my e-mails. I kid you not a full week and 2 days after receiving the product I get an e-mail with tracking. :wall:.

I would say just look around. It's common to see complaints about how long they take and the mistakes that have occurred after orders are placed. You will also read about the customer service or lack there of. It's a sacrifice you make I suppose. If the price difference is 5-10 bucks I'd rather pay the little extra for good service.

All I see on CAG when it comes to Deep Discount are negative comments. I've avoided them completely because of it. Also they have a 1 star resellerratings review and 3 1/2 out of 5 at google. You're going to be sorry if you buy this.

Full panic mode now. Found that Dell is selling it too, but I wonder if they will honor this? So I have a order with kmart and dell. Best Buy and Deepdiscount both cancelled on me. :(

Anyone got shipping notification yet from Deepdiscount? I preordered late September, so I think im okay, but I'm getting a little worried now

[quote name='monkeygod']Anyone got shipping notification yet from Deepdiscount? I preordered late September, so I think im okay, but I'm getting a little worried now[/QUOTE]
I'll let you know once my Dark Souls CE ships. I'm actually being a little sarcastic since I know the likely outcome.

I pre-ordered it Sep. 25th, and the game came out Oct. 4th. Spoke to a Deepdiscount rep 2 days ago who said it's still on backorder.

Give them a call or send them an email. But chances are, your CE game is backordered.

bread's done
Back