Forza 4 Pre-Order Incentives Program *FREE

[quote name='dotCody']What if I didn't pre order but I emailed them a copy of my receipt and my GT anyways?[/QUOTE]
Looks like you have to send them your pre-order receipt before launch date.

[quote name='gundamxzero']Looks like you have to send them your pre-order receipt before launch date.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's gay. Also, it looks like they haven't updated that page since July. They only have one reward on there, an RX-7 Spirit R Unicorn with a boring livery.

[quote name='dotCody']Oh, that's gay. Also, it looks like they haven't updated that page since July. They only have one reward on there, an RX-7 Spirit R Unicorn with a boring livery.[/QUOTE]

I don't get why people bitch and moan when something is given FREE to them.

[quote name='krashhole']I don't get why people bitch and moan when something is given FREE to them.[/QUOTE]

How am I bitching and moaning?

[quote name='dotCody']Explain it, jag-off.[/QUOTE]

You are complaining about something that is being given away for FREE. Some of us appreciate FREE stuff like this, even if it is only ONE.

Are you even getting the game?

[quote name='krashhole']You are complaining about something that is being given away for FREE. Some of us appreciate FREE stuff like this, even if it is only ONE.

Are you even getting the game?[/QUOTE]

Who in the fuck said I was complaining?

[quote name='dotCody']Who in the fuck said I was complaining?[/QUOTE]

If you really need it spelled out to you, the implication is that your quote:

[quote name='dotCody']Oh, that's gay. Also, it looks like they haven't updated that page since July. They only have one reward on there, an RX-7 Spirit R Unicorn with a boring livery.[/QUOTE]

Specifically the part about the single item and "boring livery" implies a level of dissatisfaction with the reward offered, hence it could be easily (and reasonably) construed as "complaining".

Anyway- in a more constructive note: as I understand it the bonus cars were not going to be awarded until after Forza 4 has been released, because they would be bonus cars for Forza 4 and not Forza 3. I guess you can think of the Spirit-R as something to tide you over until the new game comes out.

[quote name='Ruahrc']If you really need it spelled out to you, the implication is that your quote:
Specifically the part about the single item and "boring livery" implies a level of dissatisfaction with the reward offered, hence it could be easily (and reasonably) construed as "complaining".[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining about there being a single item, I was merely pointing out that the page implied that there would be more than just one reward car and that more would be revealed in the coming months. Obviously, if you look at it that way, the page hasn't been updated since July because there's only the JULY reward at the bottom of the page. And my opinion of the RX-7's livery is just that, an opinion. I don't understand how anyone could misconstrue that as bitching and moaning.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Cool offer. Anyone who ordered from Amazon, what did you send them? Your invoice with your full name & address?[/QUOTE]

Im wondering the same thing...

[quote name='hwalker84']Anyone get a code yet? How do you get the incentives?[/QUOTE]

You had to email a copy of y our pre order receipt. The link in the OP has all the details. I'm not sure if you can still submit your info today or not as it was supposed to only run up until the game was released.

The content was supposed to be gifted in game so I don't believe anyone will see any codes. They have only delivered one car in Forza 3 since summer so I'm not sure what else, if anything is planned. I'm hoping for some Forza 4 content or gift cars, but I guess we will see.

Someone did comment how that link on the Forza site was posted in the summer and nothing much had been updated since then, but I submitted my pre-order receipt last Friday and when I played the game later that night they had confirmed my pre-order and gifted me the car so someone there must still be paying attention.

[quote name='dotCody']I'm not complaining about there being a single item, I was merely pointing out that the page implied that there would be more than just one reward car and that more would be revealed in the coming months. Obviously, if you look at it that way, the page hasn't been updated since July because there's only the JULY reward at the bottom of the page. And my opinion of the RX-7's livery is just that, an opinion. I don't understand how anyone could misconstrue that as bitching and moaning.[/QUOTE]

I think it was the "gay" and "boring" part.

PS - An inanimate object can't be gay. Use grown-up words.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']You had to email a copy of y our pre order receipt. The link in the OP has all the details. I'm not sure if you can still submit your info today or not as it was supposed to only run up until the game was released.

The content was supposed to be gifted in game so I don't believe anyone will see any codes. They have only delivered one car in Forza 3 since summer so I'm not sure what else, if anything is planned. I'm hoping for some Forza 4 content or gift cars, but I guess we will see.

Someone did comment how that link on the Forza site was posted in the summer and nothing much had been updated since then, but I submitted my pre-order receipt last Friday and when I played the game later that night they had confirmed my pre-order and gifted me the car so someone there must still be paying attention.[/QUOTE]

It one of the latest updates on the Forza website, they said they will take them till this Friday, but you have to show that you had it prordered in FULL by the launch date.

[quote name='Survivalism']I think it was the "gay" and "boring" part.

PS - An inanimate object can't be gay. Use grown-up words.[/QUOTE]

That's nice.

bread's done
Back