Forza 7 Ultimate Edition (XB1) $19.97 @ Costco (YMMV)

Derrick1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Was in Costco Tonight and happen to see Forza 7 Ultimate Edition for $19.97..

As always with this stuff its YMMV because your store prices will vary and what they stock will also vary...

So if this is something that someone is interested in hope it helps ***

Where did your Costco put them? I only see consoles and accessories at the gaming area.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah Gaming area at mine is loose term .. they had it right by the console boxes... Had Forza and WW2($49) for Xbox one as well as systems and then PS4 they had WW2 for $49 and MLB18 for $60 lol

Yeah Gaming area at mine is loose term .. they had it right by the console boxes... Had Forza and WW2($49) for Xbox one as well as systems and then PS4 they had WW2 for $49 and MLB18 for $60 lol
I went to 2 Costcos since the first time this was posted at $30, and both Costcos don't even have video game softwares, thought they put it somewhere I didn't look.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

just went back to my costco today and they removed ALL forza 7 games. They had a shelf FULL 2 days ago. I guess it is done guys
Does anyone know if they actually pull them? It's hard to believe that they sell out so fast but it is a great price. It just seems way faster than I expect most of the time for gaming stuff at a place like Costco.

Does anyone know if they actually pull them? It's hard to believe that they sell out so fast but it is a great price. It just seems way faster than I expect most of the time for gaming stuff at a place like Costco.
yes they pull items all the time. they will lower the price, and send it back whatever was not sold. happens to any items at Costco, so you can't just sleep on price drops.

Picked up a copy at the Fullerton, CA, location. Employee said there were 2 left. No cardboard display for the game on the floor. So I just gave the item # during checkout, paid for it and showed the receipt at the merchandise cage.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back