Forza? Anyone else care?

supadupacheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Am I one of the few people who care about this game? Im flat out psyched (Ill even buy it at full price if need be (havent done that in 2 years) and yet I see very little talk of it here. Everybody just sticking with tried and true Grand Turismo? Maybe forza is the new kid on the block but to me it looks pretty damn awesome. (features wise and graphically)

244535.jpg
= No love?

I think the fact that this is online and Gran Turismo isn't is what will make me buy Forza and wait till GT drops to $20.

Gran Turismo is a good game, but I think this will be great. I have it pre ordered at EB, and can't wait for it. I'm pumped about the online play, this game should be great. The impressions on IGN also sound pretty good.

Racing games that aren't F-Zero bore me to tears (excluding kart racers).

Gran Turismo will still sell better, even though leaving out the online was a huge mistake.

:D Its so good not to feel Im the only one. Has any body else felt (like me) that while the images so far are good, they arent quite a polished as GT4? Im pretty burned by GT dropping online play so that I can even think this (with my bias) makes me wonder if it is indeed so.

[quote name='ragtop70']I was looking forward to it. After playing a demo at Wal-Mart I'm not so sure.[/quote]

Ive heard that demo was from E3. Im sure the game has changed quite a bit since then.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Racing games that aren't F-Zero bore me to tears (excluding kart racers).[/quote]

I totaly agree.
Everything else just feels so slow.

[quote name='CapAmerica'][quote name='dental_regurgitation']Racing games that aren't F-Zero bore me to tears (excluding kart racers).[/quote]

I totaly agree.
Everything else just feels so slow.[/quote]

:shock: what about burnout 3!? anyway the demo didn't impress me much at all but i'm sure they've changed a lot.

Yeah, the demo sucked. I don't plan on getting this game unless it gets some good reviews. Based on the demo, I know I won't like this game.

[quote name='minqqq'][quote name='CapAmerica'][quote name='dental_regurgitation']Racing games that aren't F-Zero bore me to tears (excluding kart racers).[/quote]

I totaly agree.

:shock: what about burnout 3!? anyway the demo didn't impress me much at all but i'm sure they've changed a lot.[/quote]

Burnout 3 is very funny. Got to love crashing and destroying everyone. I like Burnout 3, but not as a raceing game.

I'm absolutely getting GT4 but I'll certainly rent Forza when it comes out. It certainly has a lot of potential but I'm not yet convinced it will deliver. We'll see.

[quote name='CapAmerica'][quote name='minqqq'][quote name='CapAmerica'][quote name='dental_regurgitation']Racing games that aren't F-Zero bore me to tears (excluding kart racers).[/quote]

I totaly agree.

:shock: what about burnout 3!? anyway the demo didn't impress me much at all but i'm sure they've changed a lot.[/quote]

Burnout 3 is very funny. Got to love crashing and destroying everyone. I like Burnout 3, but not as a raceing game.[/quote]

I'd say that Burnout 3 is a racing game but its more of an arcade style action racing game whereas GT4 and forza are simulation style racing games.

[quote name='Ragingbull2380']GT4 will be displayed in 1080i for those that have a HDTV[/quote]

For those people that can find a component cable, slowdowns will ensue. The PS2 has not had a good track record with high end graphics and processing speed.

Online=Wonderful. I look forward to the witty banterings of JimmieMac in yet another game. All you need now is a customer sticker maker for the cars

I heard the delay was to polish up the game's controls, which is hopefully true from what everyone said about the demo.

I had interest in it, but I rather have PGR3.

I still need to check out the demo of this. I might get it if a deal pops up and I like the demo, but I'm more into arcade racers.

Any of you racing fans wanna get some Project Gotham going some time? I'm terrible, but willing to play.

[quote name='Ragingbull2380']GT4 will be displayed in 1080i for those that have a HDTV[/quote]

mmmm i love me some 1080i.

bread's done
Back