Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition is $35 at Target. Sale ends Saturday. YMMV.

XboxGaming

CAG Newbie
Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition is on sale at Target for $35. Plus, REDcard holders save an additional 5%. So this is a really good deal! YMMV whether you can have it shipped or if it's available in a store near you. The Standard Edition is also on sale for $35 lol.

https://www.target.com/p/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-edition-xbox-one/-/A-53723507

EDIT: The first associate I asked in my store, where Target.com said this was in stock, told me it was out of stock when they searched on their scanner. I got a different associate who was heading to the back to search for it via the DPCI and they had it in stock in the back. So, get an associate to search for the DPCI to be sure about your store's quantity.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're going to try this, I would make sure to go to Target stores that say "No longer sold at this store" instead of "Not sold at this store."  When I look online, no stores have it in stock but a lot of stores around me say either of those two.  The place I picked the game up from yesterday is listed as "no longer sold at this store." 

It seems like a decent number of targets have one "in the back" or some reason, which is no longer showing up in online target searches but shows in the internal inventory.

Local target said 0 in stock online but went in anyway asked an employee, her scanner said they did have a single copy in stock and she found it in the back. Score! Everyone should go in and ask just in case.

bread's done
Back