Forza Motorsport 3 - $16.34 w/ FSS

Good price for an awesome game, but the platinum hits edition with all the DLC(minus 1) for $10 more would probably be a better deal. Either way, nice find OP

[quote name='bsmiff']Yeah I'd be all over this if it were the Ultimate Collection.[/QUOTE]

Off topic here.. but where did you get your gamertag image at? The one I'm using decided to stop working.. lol

The bundle from defective 2010 Slim bundles can be picked up for around $20 on eBay. Alan Wake is included as well.

There was a DLC card included, with a few gigs of tracks (beyond disk 2). Do you think that is the same DLC card from the platinum hits?

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Off topic here.. but where did you get your gamertag image at? The one I'm using decided to stop working.. lol[/QUOTE]

It unlocked when I earned the "CLEAN SLATE" achievement for DOOM on XBLA. All you have to do is get 100% kills on any level on Hurt Me Plenty difficulty or higher.

[quote name='bsmiff']It unlocked when I earned the "CLEAN SLATE" achievement for DOOM on XBLA. All you have to do is get 100% kills on any level on Hurt Me Plenty difficulty or higher.[/QUOTE]

I think he means your Gamercard signature.

bread's done
Back