Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Edition $79.99 (Out of stock) at Amazon

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I would, but I haven't even touched Forza 3 yet.[/QUOTE]

UGH same here! I JUST got Forza 3 when Forza 4 came out and I remember getting Forza 2 when Forza 3 came out. haha.

When you get the LE card with the codes, there are 3. The bottom one (that says LE code) unlocks the other 2 as well. So, you can only enter that one code, get everything, then sell the other 2. Hope that helps (and makes sense, lol).

[quote name='garrett007']My walmart has some of these instock, so if you really want it you should check your local walmart[/QUOTE]
Ugh, I wish that were true for me. Ive been to 4 walmarts near me, near being about an hour out, and no one has any. :( Wish I had seen this earlier and maybe I could have grabbed a copy.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Ugh, I wish that were true for me. Ive been to 4 walmarts near me, near being about an hour out, and no one has any. :( Wish I had seen this earlier and maybe I could have grabbed a copy.[/QUOTE]
I have 3 Wal-Marts, and none have had it since a few days after release (I check the games everytime I grocery shop, about once a week).

Whats the incentive in buying this for msrp over a discounted regular edition? Couple kmarts by me have the limited edition.

The artbook, steelbook case & about 10 - 15 cars (you get 25, but I think 10 are available w/ regular ed.). TBH, I'd go for the discounted regular edition over full price CE. I paid $60 for the CE, but I don't think I'd have paid full price. Unless you want the artbook with Top Gear pics & the steelbook case, the cars are certainly not worth the $30+.

bread's done
Back