Found a stash of nes games in winnipeg!

GameHunter2000

CAG Veteran
Went to a microplay behind st.Vital mall. They just got a huge shipement of nes games and i meen huge like 700 games! Pretty cheap too at least 100 at below 10 bucks. They even had flinstones suprise at dinosaur peak for 150ish. If you collect you should def check it out!

As a fellow Winnipeg gamer, I thank you for the heads up. 700 NES games is a sight to see, even if you're not buying!

Also, if there is a forum for posting city specific deals please enlighten me as to where the Winnipeg forum is, I'd love to see it.

Thanks again!

No Winnipeg section to the forums that I've seen.

As for the NES games, it is a good batch they've got. Lots of Megamans, River City Ransom, Bubble Bobble 2. Worth checking out for sure, because the prices are usually lower than PnP Games (the only other retro game store in the city)

[quote name='ikariwarriors']No Winnipeg section to the forums that I've seen.

As for the NES games, it is a good batch they've got. Lots of Megamans, River City Ransom, Bubble Bobble 2. Worth checking out for sure, because the prices are usually lower than PnP Games (the only other retro game store in the city)[/QUOTE]

Really? Mega Man sealed NES games for $10? Which Winnipeger wants to pick up some of these for me? =D

[quote name='gsrce']Really? Mega Man sealed NES games for $10? Which Winnipeger wants to pick up some of these for me? =D[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anyone say they were sealed...

[quote name='mission42']I didn't see anyone say they were sealed...[/QUOTE]

I just assumed so, as I wouldn't think anyone would make a big deal out of loose NES carts, lol

[quote name='gsrce']I just assumed so, as I wouldn't think anyone would make a big deal out of loose NES carts, lol[/QUOTE]

I'd be amazed if anyone, store or not, had a stash of 700 sealed NES games.

[quote name='mission42']I'd be amazed if anyone, store or not, had a stash of 700 sealed NES games.[/QUOTE]

That's why I was kind of surprised and thought he would be posting the big news, lol.

Up until the past few years, almost every pawn shop and microplay in Ottawa has had at least a good 100-200 loose NES carts, it's only very recently have they stopped taking them in, as anyone who really wants classic games gets them online or from garage sales/ online ad's.

Yeah I can't say as I've ever really went hunting for NES games, just see them at yard sales sometimes. I wonder why a Microplay would even get a shipment of 700 NES games in...I can't imagine they are in very high demand but still a pretty cool sight none the less I'm sure.

I'd imagine it's stock shuffling from all the other Microplay stores that have closed (due in no small part, IMO, to their overvalued NES/retro game pricing).

bread's done
Back