Found Disneys Mix for cheap

PaP3rKuT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
since i had an hour and half gap between class i decided to go to an ebgames thats near my school. I actually wanted to pick up the street fighter anniversary collection and the capcom classic collection for the ps2 but the worker said both of them are sold out. So i went to browse the playstation section and i saw the disney mix under a pile of crappy games so i picked it up and took it to the counter and the guy kinda laughed at me coz i was buying a disney game but its all good, i have no shame buying a copy of DISNEY'S MIX hahaha

disney.jpg

Very nice. Now sell it before the songs destroy your brain. They are so God awful...I have found four of these over the years and other than one time laughing my ass off at the songs, the only good they have done is to make me some $$$.

[quote name='ajumbaje']yea, my cousin wants that game, but my aunt was saying that its around 80 on ebay[/QUOTE]

yup its about 70 to 80 bucks on ebay

That's insane! I remember when it came out, back before the DDR explosion. The reviews were so awful no one bought it. It's one of those "I wish I could see into the future" things.
I agree with the previous posts, sell it quickly.

[quote name='jshendel']That's insane! I remember when it came out, back before the DDR explosion. The reviews were so awful no one bought it. It's one of those "I wish I could see into the future" things.
I agree with the previous posts, sell it quickly.[/QUOTE]

I bought it despite the reviews when it came out. I wish I hadn't since I paid $35 and felt ripped off (I am still keeping it just because it's part of my DDR collection). I was able to pick up the import for the same price this year which is a much better games thanks to a bigger songlist.

[quote name='jshendel']That's insane! I remember when it came out, back before the DDR explosion. The reviews were so awful no one bought it. It's one of those "I wish I could see into the future" things.
I agree with the previous posts, sell it quickly.[/QUOTE]

yea i will go on fleabay eventually since i dont even play ddr anymore

Congrats. I hope to find one of these babies @ The Book Broker, local home of fixed-price-despite-rarity PSone games. Step 2: ??? Step 3: Profit!

Haha I remember seeing racks of these (HUNDREDS OF COPIES in one instance) at stores when the game came out. NOBODY bought them. Not even me and I was infinitely into DDR.

It definitely makes for good sellin' though.

its a really bad DDR.. you were better off getting a PS2 mix or Konami mix.. you'll be disappointed once the luster of playing disney songs wears off.

bread's done
Back