Found Ico at a local Gamestop

jlw2387

CAG Veteran
I don't know how rare of a find it is, I've been keeping my eye out for it for a month now and haven't seen it until yesterday. Complete, and in great shape. Of course the case had the Used price stickers on it, but I just swapped it with a cheap PS2 game case when I got home. $29.99-10% Edge discount, I wouldn't consider it a great deal, but a great find at a fair price.

I think it is considering anytime one is available from gamestop.com, which may or may not be complete, there is always a thread created in the Deals section with people posting how disappointed they are that by the time they added it to their cart it was already unavailable.

[quote name='ohboy10451']not deserving of its own thread[/QUOTE]

As this is in the 'bragging rights' forum, he certainly can brag about it if he wishes.

And for someone who claims to speak facts, not opinions, you fail.

Edited to say good find, op!

This game is not rare as people seem to think. I have flipped about 3 copies of this game and have seen it in stores at least a dozen times in the last 5 years or so.

Way to crap all over the place, ohboy10451.

Great find, OP. Worst trade I ever made was selling this game to GS for $10. Really wish I had it back.

[quote name='Purkeynator']This game is not rare as people seem to think. I have flipped about 3 copies of this game and have seen it in stores at least a dozen times in the last 5 years or so.[/QUOTE]

If the demand is there, and people still think it's rare, it'll keep selling for high prices. OP could flip it and get more than double what he paid.

Demand has died down and so has the value as rumors are ignited over a PS3 collection, a la God of War Collection.

Infrequently occurring; uncommon: a rare event; a plant that is rare in this region.

Ico is not a rare title for as they manufactured thousands of copies and they are extremely easy to find on online auction sites.

I picked this up locally from Sears when they clearanced it out 2-3 years ago for $10.

Personally, I thought it was an annoying game and I was glad when I sold it off with my PS2/Xbox game collection.

[quote name='Purkeynator']This game is not rare as people seem to think. I have flipped about 3 copies of this game and have seen it in stores at least a dozen times in the last 5 years or so.[/QUOTE]
As have I.

A while back Movie Gallery had a B2G1 sale on everything and I picked up three copies of Ico for $4.99 apiece.

Traded the two that were in worst condition to GameCrazy and got around $15, I think.

bread's done
Back