found rez at a gamestop

PaP3rKuT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
gf had to go to pick up the game for me after doing an inventory search thru gamestop.com, though i wont be able to see the actual game until im back from vacation, she told me that the game still has the security tag on it so i would assume that this should be in a very good to mint condition though i am not sure if its complete or not but heres a pic that she told for me...just had to share my happiness wit u guys...thanks for reading

rez01.jpg

Ill throw in my Rez find:

Got it at Hollywood Video. They had 3 rental copies on the shelf and they let me buy one. It was complete with origingl PS2 case, Manual(Mint condition) and original cover art. Disc had 1 very light scratch on it.

All that for $29.99. So if your looking, check your hollywood videos.

hrm I need to try the hollywood video thing. I've found every "hard to find game" i've wanted out there except this one

I remember getting a demo disc from PS underground and it had a demo of REZ and I remember thinking what the hell is this game. I now wish I would have bought it all that time ago.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']WHy do people want this game so badly..........have you ever played it?? It sucks[/QUOTE]

You sir are a disgrace to Dallas :(

[quote name='SuprTnr2']Meh, mine beats you all. Rez, complete and mint for $10 at a Pawn. Then traded for an Xbox bundle :D[/QUOTE]
YOU WHORE!!! :)

i would have traded it for an xbox bundle.. i have that firefighter game.. who's up for giving me an xbox for it? heh.. Jk.. nice find OP

bread's done
Back