Found Saiyuki & Persona for Cheap

PaP3rKuT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Wednesday:

Found a mint & complete copy of persona for only $14.99, Saiyuki (missing manual) for $7.99 & mint copy Castlevania Chronicles for $29.99...and a bunch of others

finds03.jpg

Tuesday:

Picked up Vanguard bandits and Tactics Ogre

Monday:

Since i couldnt find any games at the BB clearance i decided to check out a couple of gamestops & eb to see if i find anything interesting and i also happen to stop by a frys and heres my finds

finds01.jpg

finds02.jpg

Most of the games are complete except for Brave Fencer Musashi & Thousand Arms...arc the lad collection & Lunar 2 is in near mint condition

i also picked up Gallop Racer 04 at frys for $19.99

[quote name='Kuma']someone had some money burning a hole in their pocket[/QUOTE]

i didnt spent that much i get 10% off of on all those used games with my gs and eb card hahaha

Nice deals . . . I don't know many of them that well but Klonoa (complete?) was a great find.

I did the same thing (to a lesser extent) in finding a Super Mario World/Mario All Stars combo cart for $2 just after the Best Buy debacle (I got a few games but mostly was shutout).

got to love people who trade in Arc the lad collection for 7 bucks .... i was able to get one at our local gamestop back on july 27 for 29.99 and it was mint. none of the extras were even opened and every cd besides the first one looked like it was never taken out of the case.

very nice finds

also nice find on gallop

[quote name='slidecage']got to love people who trade in Arc the lad collection for 7 bucks .... i was able to get one at our local gamestop back on july 27 for 29.99 and it was mint. none of the extras were even opened and every cd besides the first one looked like it was never taken out of the case.

very nice finds

also nice find on gallop[/QUOTE]

there was another copy there but it was just missing 2 of those caps and the box seems to be in a better shape than the one i picked up

i also picked up tactics ogre today but its disc and a broken ass case...when i called in dude was like its discn and manual only but i think im going to return it since the disc was scratch to hell and no manual...horrible

[quote name='PaP3rKuT']there was another copy there but it was just missing 2 of those caps and the box seems to be in a better shape than the one i picked up[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you make them swap boxes then?

[quote name='PaP3rKuT']i also picked up tactics ogre today but its disc and a broken ass case...when i called in dude was like its discn and manual only but i think im going to return it since the disc was scratch to hell and no manual...horrible[/QUOTE]

how much you pay for it the tactics ogre manual can be found very easy... hell i think i got 1 or 2 lying around

[quote name='slidecage']how much you pay for it the tactics ogre manual can be found very easy... hell i think i got 1 or 2 lying around[/QUOTE]

34.99...but maybe ill just got see if the other gamestops have tactics ogre if so then ill return this copy...but are you welling to sell me the manual if so pm me a price shipped...thanks

Where the hell are these mystical GS/EB stores that this crap is just lying around? I want to find Castlevania Chronicles, damnit! I did beat you On Saiyuki though. I got it mint and complete for $8! I AM TEH VIKTORZ!

Reality's Fringe said:
Where the hell are these mystical GS/EB stores that this crap is just lying around? I want to find Castlevania Chronicles, damnit! I did beat you On Saiyuki though. I got it mint and complete for $8! I AM TEH VIKTORZ!

its around where i live...haha

Do you ask the employees for these games, or look through all the used PS/PS2 games yourself? I used to ask the employees for games like the ones you found, and always got laughed at....but looking through all the games (especially the ones without their original cases) takes forever.

[quote name='Kuma']how was Saiyuki, i loved the anime but never knew there was a game[/QUOTE]

The presentation of Saiyuki feels like FFTactics, but without all the different classes, and it's 5x more linear.

note: checking IGN, it looks like the PSX Saiyuki that the OP bought is not related to the anime-lookin' one for PS2. The PSX Saiyuki in more related to the traditional Chinese myth/novel:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_West

[quote name='dfg']The presentation of Saiyuki feels like FFTactics, but without all the different classes, and it's 5x more linear.

note: checking IGN, it looks like the PSX Saiyuki that the OP bought is not related to the anime-lookin' one for PS2. The PSX Saiyuki in more related to the traditional Chinese myth/novel:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_West[/QUOTE]
Saiyuki anime is still based on the number 1 Chinese mythology/novel of all time; except the anime creators beef it up to make it more modern.

Saiyuki on PS1 follows closely to the Journey to the West novel with a few additional twists. I love playing the monk in his female form. :)

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']

Saiyuki on PS1 follows closely to the Journey to the West novel with a few additional twists. I love playing the monk in his female form. :)[/QUOTE]

really? maybe i should start playing it but i want to play fatal frame 2 first so sad cant decide...haha

bread's done
Back