Four hour low speed chase ends in suicide?

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
1234252547029sq6.png

1234255651709ez3.jpg

I've been watching this chase for a couple of hours now.

The driver of a white Bentley who led police on a three-hour slow speed chase on Los Angeles freeways has stopped on a street in Universal City north of Hollywood, but has yet to surrender to authorities.

California Highway Patrol and police officers with guns drawn are surrounding the car, which has its trunk open.

Los Angeles police Officer Karen Smith says the chase began shortly before 8 p.m. Monday on Lankershim Boulevard in North Hollywood before the car pulled over on the same street more than three hours later.

Smith says the driver is wanted for assault with a deadly weapon on his girlfriend and the car has Illinois plates.

Driving less than 40 mph, the driver of the $100,000-plus car began leading officers southbound on the Hollywood Freeway, and kept heading south nearly to the coast, then headed back north before pulling over near where the chase began

Just now, it seems he shot himself with the weapon. Reports are coming in that it's DJ Khaled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Khaled#High_Speed_Pursuit

White Bentley... so off the top of my head, pulled an Mc Hammer, didn't pay taxes, a prick to begin with...

Oh, darn. So, how was he able to go over 15mph in L.A.? Maybe he shot himself because he couldn't stand the... Smog?

Kinda reminds me of that episode of Malcolm in the Middle. The one where Reese leads the cops through the slow chase in the drivers ed thing?

:rofl:

First thing that came to mind when I read the OP.

[quote name='lordwow']That sounds dead to me.[/QUOTE]

When I posted it four hours prior to you posting, it said he was alive, but in grave condition. I know, it's unthinkable that the page may have been updated by then.

[quote name='st0neface']When I posted it four hours prior to you posting, it said he was alive, but in grave condition. I know, it's unthinkable that the page may have been updated by then.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I don't understand low-speed chases. C'mon, what, the cops are hoping the perp leads them by a doughnut shop so they can grab a quick one? Just block the guy in or use those tire spikes that blow his tires out, but to chase him at low speed for 3 damn hours? :whistle2:s

bread's done
Back