Fox News Sucks

I was actually JUST about to post this.
This made me sick.
Apparently this show airs very early in the morning so nobody watches it.

You already knew this was stupid when they started out with, "Andrew Leslie..an unusual name for a man..Leslie! Ha ha ha!"

Edit: But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Just the usual conservative BS.

Yeah, read about that earlier today. Low.

EDIT: And at the risk of stooping to their level, HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT GUY'S EARS JESUS TITTYfuckING CHRIST WHAT THE HELL IS HE?

What an entirely unfunny dialogue.

And yes, doing something like this when Canadian soldiers have suffered horrible losses as our allies in Afghanistan is the stuff of assholes, which is what all the people on this show are.

[quote name='camoor']Liberal comedy news = funny

Conservative comedy news (unintentional) = funny

Conservative comedy news (intentional) = not so funny :([/QUOTE]

Yep.

And to expand:

FoxNews doing something stupid = Typical conservative trash that must be plastered all over the internet and ridiculed until the cows come home, so everyone knows just how all conservatism is.

Any other network doing something stupid = A mistake. I'm sure they'll apologize for it soon.

oh, jebus crimeny. I thought Candians had thicker skin. Actually, they DO and you're just a pussy in an ocean of otherwise normal, hearty Canadian manliness. Do me a favor and reach down between your milky-white, sun-ne'er-shine Canadian thighs and make sure your nuts are still there, eh? What, is your first name Francis or something?

While I generally agree on the principle that few things are really deserving of righteous indignation and this not among them, ya should understand that this is about the rawest damn nerve you could find.

Bad TV is Bad.

Also, this reminds me of my own comments on Glenn Beck the other week here. Now, on one hand, these folks are so insipid as to make Beck look positively Faulknerian by comparison. Nevertheless, it brings to mind, again, the issue of "dumbing down" our news in a way that we simply shouldn't settle for, whether this show (isn't Doug Benson a standup comedian? And one of those VH1 "look at all the shit we bought OMG HA HA I REMEMBER LITE BRITES HA HA HA THEY'RE SO BRIGHT!" personalities, too?), or on Beck.

Have some standards for your news sources. This isn't limited to Fox either; Lou Dobbs and that DL Hughley show can fuck right off as well.

[quote name='The Crotch']Yeah, read about that earlier today. Low.

EDIT: And at the risk of stooping to their level, HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT GUY'S EARS JESUS TITTYfuckING CHRIST WHAT THE HELL IS HE?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking, rather, "who's Batwing at 2:30 in the clip"?

Oh Doug Benson. The star of "Super High Me" where he smoked weed, day and night for thirty days straight, and observed the effects.

Priceless that anyone would take him and his Cheshire Cat grin seriously.

[quote name='mykevermin']Bad TV is Bad.

Also, this reminds me of my own comments on Glenn Beck the other week here. Now, on one hand, these folks are so insipid as to make Beck look positively Faulknerian by comparison. Nevertheless, it brings to mind, again, the issue of "dumbing down" our news in a way that we simply shouldn't settle for, whether this show (isn't Doug Benson a standup comedian? And one of those VH1 "look at all the shit we bought OMG HA HA I REMEMBER LITE BRITES HA HA HA THEY'RE SO BRIGHT!" personalities, too?), or on Beck.

Have some standards for your news sources. This isn't limited to Fox either; Lou Dobbs and that DL Hughley show can fuck right off as well.

I was thinking, rather, "who's Batwing at 2:30 in the clip"?[/QUOTE]

I really don't think anyone watches Red Eye for news. If someone out there does, they have much more to worry about than where they get their news.

bread's done
Back