FOX TV sets sale $19.99 at BestBuy.com

Not sure if it's in store (I'd guess yes) but I was able to order Alien Nation for in-store pickup so you should be able to go that route anyway. Only one of the 5 closest BBs had that one in stock.

The X-Files is so damn worth it. I bought all 9 seasons over the summer when Amazon had each season for $25. I'm in shock that it is cheaper than that.

Man I want the X-files, but I don't have an extra $200. Hopefully there will be a better deal on a complete boxed set in the future.

Edit: Ehh screw it, what's another $200. I will just have to sell a few things on my trade list. :)

[quote name='pacifickarma']If you've yet to check out "Firefly" or "Dead Like Me," now is the time to do so. Both are great shows that died before their time.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has a better deal. Buy both seasons of Dead Like Me for only $36.94 shipped! The deal has been appearing on and off randomly over the past month (it is back up right now).

Anyway, both Firefly and Dead Like Me are absolutely amazing. Probably two of my favorite shows of all time.

i just recently ordered the x files s1 on amazon for 19.99 but now they up'd the price to 23.99 a season. but for what its worth all the seasons are now that price. cause amazon had like the first two or three seasons i think for 19.99. but yah i wonder if i can dodge shipping fees if i select store pick up on the online ordering. anyone try that?

[quote name='Msut77']Space Above and Beyond.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I am considering picking up but I'm just afraid it won't be as good as I remember it. I remember it being my favorite show when it was airing, but I was probalby in 4th or 5th grade then.

I don't suppose BB would price match B&N's BOGO offer?

Getting the whole Angel series for $60 sounds pretty good.

bread's done
Back