FoxConnect 50% off Flash Sale

Give it some time guys. Last year when they did these sales it took a while for some people to get their orders. Give it til atleast December. Then you can start worrying.

I made two orders, one of which I received yesterday. The second has not shipped yet due to containing the pre-order for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I've ordered several times in the past, sometimes it takes a while before items ship. Their customer service is pretty good, so if you need to cancel due to a timeline for a gift, etc. it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this rate if they have better deals on Black Friday we'll be able to just cancel and reorder the better deals.

tumblr_lzu99sHLMO1qmb3vvo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Their shipping can be slow around this time.  I know it took a week or two to have them ship orders I placed around BF 2012 and 2013.  

Wow, they shipped part of my order and even though I just used the free shipping method they shipped using UPS Next Day. I guess to make up for it taking so long to ship?

I was shocked when my Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Blu arrived on Saturday (that I got from this sale).  I've never received a movie from an online order before it was released to the public, even if I pre-ordered it.

Maybe this is something Fox Connect does sometimes?

I was shocked when my Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Blu arrived on Saturday (that I got from this sale). I've never received a movie from an online order before it was released to the public, even if I pre-ordered it.

Maybe this is something Fox Connect does sometimes?
Who made the movie? If it's a Fox movie they can break the street date, so maybe thats what they did.

I got my copy two days ago. Not too surprised as it is a property of fox and it is their site lol. This and guardians of the galaxy are my top two favorite films this year !

And of course the date on my order is November 5th and I'm just watching Futurama now and one of episodes freezes. Ugh. 

bread's done
Back