Foxconnect Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale ( March 26-March 29)

Yep great deal especially since you get free shipping.

I ended up grabbing The Omen  :br: Collection and Hills Have Eyes  :br: Collection for $12.99 shipped earlier

If anyone loves medieval epics, Kingdom of Heaven: Ultimate Edition is $16, but...that with a movie of same or greater price will make it a freebie. Definitely worth the price.

Thinking of using this for Simpsons seasons 7-12 unless somebody thinks there will be a better deal sometime in the next year?

Thanks for the notice! I picked up:

The Wolverine: Unrated Extended Edition 3D

Archer: Season 2

Guys Being Guys Part 3-pack (Porky's/Bachelor Party/Revenge of the Nerds)

Sunrise - F.W. Murnau

$37.98 total + tax

I might make a 2nd order with some of the cheaper discs. Thanks again!

If anyone loves medieval epics, Kingdom of Heaven: Ultimate Edition is $16, but...that with a movie of same or greater price will make it a freebie. Definitely worth the price.
I picked up that with the Guys Being Guys Part 3-pack (Porky's/Bachelor Party/Revenge of the Nerds) as well.

I know, bit of an opposite selection, though it's four movies for $18.99 with free shipping. Works for me.

Thinking of using this for Simpsons seasons 7-12 unless somebody thinks there will be a better deal sometime in the next year?
They usual have a 40-50% off sale around September/October or so they did the last two years. And a similar sale on black Friday. Though the prices you get now on discs $12.99 and lower won't be beat in this sale. Maybe matched.

I picked up that with the Guys Being Guys Part 3-pack (Porky's/Bachelor Party/Revenge of the Nerds) as well.

I know, bit of an opposite selection, though it's four movies for $18.99 with free shipping. Works for me.
I could have gotten the DC of Kingdom of Heaven for $8, but this version had some more extras...and it has a "roadshow" cut of the DC, where they work in introduction, an intermission, and a conclusion (which is genius). Plus I got it for ~$12 with shipping when they had their 50% off sale on various titles. That, plus Gladiator/Troy, Braveheart...I am tempted to get Rob Roy when the Blu's on sale for a cheap price...but other than that, there's very few epics out there on Blu.

How did you all get free shipping? Mine's showing up in the total. I see that it says for orders $25 and over; is that before or after discount?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back