Fozzie's END OF SUMMER Lowball LOWBALL OVER!!!!

Singularity (Sealed w/ Comic Book) - $7
Kingdom Hearts II (Sealed) - $17.50
Final Fantasy VIII (With Guide: bidding on both)- $20.50
Chrono Cross (With Guide: Bidding on both)- $12.50

[quote name='Komalis']Didn't bidding end 2 minutes ago?[/QUOTE]
Maybe?

Sm04as I was gonna get into a bidding war on a couple things with you, but my wife said no. She thinks I have too many games already.

It better have - I will be PISSED if I didnt get Mario Bros - I've been awake 48 hours straight and I stayed up just so I could make sure I got it!

[quote name='HeroOfTime']It better have - I will be PISSED if I didnt get Mario Bros - I've been awake 48 hours straight and I stayed up just so I could make sure I got it![/QUOTE]But I need a game to go with the NES system I won LOL.

[quote name='burritoman']Maybe?

Sm04as I was gonna get into a bidding war on a couple things with you, but my wife said no. She thinks I have too many games already.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to the wife, there's not such thing as "I have too many games" :D

[quote name='HeroOfTime']It better have - I will be PISSED if I didnt get Mario Bros - I've been awake 48 hours straight and I stayed up just so I could make sure I got it![/QUOTE]

Yeah, my feelings on the Kingdom Hearts as well. I stopped bidding at 11:59 because that's what the rules said. If you guys who won't quit bidding win something past the clock, there will be boots to heads!

[quote name='burritoman']Maybe?

Sm04as I was gonna get into a bidding war on a couple things with you, but my wife said no. She thinks I have too many games already.[/QUOTE]

I thank her :)

[quote name='shadyfozzie']LOWBALL OVER!!!!!! NO MORE BIDS!!!!
(Sorry, was dropping a duece)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info there :lol:

[quote name='shadyfozzie']LOWBALL OVER!!!!!! NO MORE BIDS!!!!
(Sorry, was dropping a duece)[/QUOTE]

thank god.... also TMI

bread's done
Back