Fracture (Xbox 360) for $20.89 Shipped @ Gogamer.com

yep, it looks like Target will have it for $19.99 starting on the 4th. Even cheaper if you can get someone to do 110% PM (Sears? BB?). This game plummeted FAST! The concept was promising but the demo was fairly mediocre and in a field of tons of high profile new releases it probably didn't sell much.

Yeah, I got it for 14.99 from gogamer.com around BF. The game is actually pretty cool. Not sure why anybody would say it "blows." I would like to hear that one explained.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Yeah, I got it for 14.99 from gogamer.com around BF. The game is actually pretty cool. Not sure why anybody would say it "blows." I would like to hear that one explained.[/quote]

Same here. It's a very competent 3rd person shooter that looks and controls pretty damn well. The story is pretty nonsensical but that could be said of just about every game under the sun. So no this game isn't going to set the world on fire, but it surely does not blow nor is it horrible. 20 bones is a good price for what you get here.

bread's done
Back