Freaks and Geeks Complete Series $30.49, Undeclared Complete Series $19.99

That's the regular edition.

The Yearbook edition from Amazon is $68.82.

/edit: But either way, it's worth it. F&G is one of my favorite shows, and if this was the Yearbook edition, I would've bought it in a heartbeat. Haven't seen Undeclared but have heard good things.

This is the lowest the F&G set has ever been.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jedifrog21']Shoot you're right. I read it wrong, apologies everyone. Mods, please edit title.[/QUOTE]

If you click "edit", then click "go advanced", you can change the title yourself.

[quote name='Scorch']If you click "edit", then click "go advanced", you can change the title yourself.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, Scorch. I didn't realize that. Corrected title

Undeclared is amazing but they put the episodes together outside of the intended order. If you don't want to be a bit confused search for the episode order on google.

Love both of these shows, and, I have neither set. Really tempted here, though I don't need to be spending the money right now.

[quote name='ryosnk']Tempted on getting Freaks and Geeks but hoping for a bluray version.[/QUOTE]
LOL, there's no way in hell that's ever happening. It was only by an act of God that we got it on DVD.

[quote name='ryosnk']Tempted on getting Freaks and Geeks but hoping for a bluray version.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, that won't happen. Like simmias said, we're lucky to have gotten either of them on DVD. They paid for the music so that was a lot of money and it was really only because the fans demanded the show, not that it would achieve success saleswise

bread's done
Back