Freaky weirdos at Gamestop

[quote name='Chuplayer']And I was not on crack. I've never done drugs.[/QUOTE]

You should reconsider. At least the doll shit would make sense if you ate a ten-strip once a week for four years.

Most GS employees I usually run into are normal most of the time. There are a few "nerdy" ones but their personalities are not bizarre.

Pretty much it.

:applause:[quote name='mykevermin']You should reconsider. At least the doll shit would make sense if you ate a ten-strip once a week for four years.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='mykevermin']You should reconsider. At least the doll shit would make sense if you ate a ten-strip once a week for four years.[/QUOTE]

Chu: Hi, I'm a 23 year old male that likes to buy dresses for little anime dolls.

Random Person: WTF!?!?

Chu: No wait, I'm also a druggie high as fuck on smack.

Random Person: Ohhh, okay then cool.

Hey, I can't argue with that logic.

this is the best laugh i have had all day. the op bought bigger boobs for his doll, but the guys at gamestop are the weirdos. classic

[quote name='mykevermin']You should reconsider. At least the doll shit would make sense if you ate a ten-strip once a week for four years.[/QUOTE]
Drugs are bad, mkay?

[quote name='Clarke']Your avatar's from Kashimashi right? Do you wish to be a girl?[/QUOTE]
Yes, and sometimes.

I originally came into this thread to see just how weird a random stranger has to be to have a thread created about them. Then I saw who created the thread, and my brain asploded.

[quote name='PaddyTheChump']I'm pretty sure that chuplayer just trolled a LOT of people.[/QUOTE]
I wish I was simply just trolling.

[quote name='Chuplayer'] [quote name='Clarke']Your avatar's from Kashimashi right? Do you wish to be a girl?[/QUOTE]
Yes, and sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Wait... ok this is important so answer carefully.
When you say that sometimes you want to be a girl.
Do you want to be a Heterosexual Girl? Or a Homosexual Girl? .... Or Bi?

Lesbian. I don't like men at all.

Wait, what are we doing on this subject? Let's get back to the stoned morons at Gamestop.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Lesbian. I don't like men at all.

Wait, what are we doing on this subject? Let's get back to the stoned morons at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Why?
Because stoners hanging out in game stores we all very much "GET".
It's you Chu that we can't quite fully figure out.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Chuplayer, you just blew your cover man.. I always knew you were a joke account.[/QUOTE]
What cover? Everything here is absolute truth.

[quote name='supraazn']And by skeleton I mean perversely dressed anime dolls of course.[/QUOTE]

1) 95% of anime dolls are perversely dressed. That's like saying water is wet.
2) Most of those aren't anime dolls, they're just Asian. The BJDs in particular ("Yukino") are expensive and require a fair bit of techinque to get looking nice- all the limbs come apart for customization, the eyes come out, the hair comes off- it's pratically model buliding. We aren't talking just barbies and dressup here.
3) I know lots of males on my pinky:st forum who do the dollie thing- every one of them is married or has a serious girlfriend... some met their spouse via their dolls. Think about it.

That aside- there's lots of funny-looking people in the world. It's not worth posting about, and I really, really doubt he was that 'weird', especially since the cashier didn't think anything of it- if anyone knows weird, it's the it's the folks who get paid to deal with dozens of people and their money daily. Leave the metalhead-guy alone.

DuelLadyS, thanks for not getting on my case about the dolls.

I don't get what's so different about this thread compared to the wildly popular retail employee story threads. It's exactly like those threads but in reverse.

Also, the way the cashier reacted was actually kind of different from the way I explained it. I didn't do a good job of that. Maybe I should go edit that part of the post for clarity.

But man, this guy was tripping or something. At a certain point, I was expecting him to turn into Max Payne style druggies hopped up on V. THE FLESH OF FALLEN ANGELS! and all that.

[quote name='Chuplayer']

I don't get what's so different about this thread compared to the wildly popular retail employee story threads. It's exactly like those threads but in reverse.

[/QUOTE]

the difference is, those people (and there is a thread for customers as well) actually did something to piss people off/ make themselves look stupid/ or like an ass, they were not "weird by just existing" as you said before. you know "never judge a book by its cover" that type of deal and whatnot. and if you do want to "judge a book by its cover" you should at least read your book about yourself first and then see how weird you feel the other person is..... i mean seriously..

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']the difference is, those people (and there is a thread for customers as well) actually did something to piss people off/ make themselves look stupid/ or like an ass, they were not "weird by just existing" as you said before. you know "never judge a book by its cover" that type of deal and whatnot. and if you do want to "judge a book by its cover" you should at least read your book about yourself first and then see how weird you feel the other person is..... i mean seriously..[/QUOTE]
Can't I just dislike druggies on principle? Like Nazis. Nobody's ever going to tell you that you need to walk a mile in a Nazi's shoes to not like a Nazi.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Can't I just dislike druggies on principle? Like Nazis. Nobody's ever going to tell you that you need to walk a mile in a Nazi's shoes to not like a Nazi.[/QUOTE]

No, because "druggies" aren't always bad people. What the hell is a druggy anyway, are we on Degrassi Junior High or something? There's a large range of folks in the "people who use drugs" category. From the occasional pot smoker (not threatening) to a hardcore meth head or heroin addict (obviously want to stay away from them.)

Nazis are just nazis. On the other hand, some of the younger, more impressionable soldiers probably went into the whole nazi thing without knowing what was going to happen, then got locked into it...which might be a situation to sympathize with. Not to say you could like or be friends with a nazi, but you know, it's not good to just blindly hate and completely write off entire categories of people, no matter who they are.

except for male adults that play with dolls \\:D/

I'm not saying the guy was a bad person. I'm just saying that I don't like that he's standing next to me all stoned and shit while I'm trying to buy a video game.

[quote name='Chuplayer']I'm not saying the guy was a bad person. I'm just saying that I don't like that he's standing next to me all stoned and shit while I'm trying to buy a video game.[/QUOTE]

so go to another fuck ing store its a free world

[quote name='Chuplayer']I think the dude was high. I think he was tripping right there in the store standing right there next to me. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chuplayer']I don't like that he's standing next to me all stoned and shit while I'm trying to buy a video game.[/QUOTE]

When did it go from you thinking he's stoned to knowing for a fact that he is?

[quote name='Chuplayer']I'm not saying the guy was a bad person. I'm just saying that I don't like that he's standing next to me all stoned and shit while I'm trying to buy a video game.[/QUOTE]

well, that's better than the autistic/aspergers/neglected teen who ran up to me the second I walked into the store yesterday to trade in some games, then barraged me with questions about what I was trading in, then asked me to rank the games I was trading in. The employees had to yell at him and ask when his mom would come get him...apparently she drops him off there for hours and guilt trips the employees about looking after him. True story (though not really thread worthy.)

stoned people are funny, not scary.

I'm not saying you are a bad person, I just don't like that you visit the same site as me after pissing on yourself, (and probably your dolls) while praying to wake up tomorrow as a girl.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']so go to another fuck ing store its a free world[/QUOTE]
So I'll be sure to say to the cops when I whip my wang out and start wangsturbating in the middle of a pre-school that it's a free world. Yeah. That'll go over real well.

[quote name='Shady3011']Chu, do you have a SA account? This would be a pretty good hell dump.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know what a hell dump is.

[quote name='PR Mega X']When did it go from you thinking he's stoned to knowing for a fact that he is?[/QUOTE]
Because there was nobody normal with him. The guy with him was only marginally less weird than him. And even if this guy was actually retarded, I still wouldn't like if somebody was high and stoned and whatever standing next to me while buying a video game.

[quote name='ninja dog']well, that's better than the autistic/aspergers/neglected teen who ran up to me the second I walked into the store yesterday to trade in some games, then barraged me with questions about what I was trading in, then asked me to rank the games I was trading in. The employees had to yell at him and ask when his mom would come get him...apparently she drops him off there for hours and guilt trips the employees about looking after him. True story (though not really thread worthy.)

stoned people are funny, not scary.[/QUOTE]
Then those employees shouldn't tolerate that kid and should instead call the cops because his mother abandoned the kid. There's a bigger problem there than the kid just being what he is.

Hell, you should call the cops if nobody else will.

[quote name='Kaoz']I'm not saying you are a bad person, I just don't like that you visit the same site as me after pissing on yourself, (and probably your dolls) while praying to wake up tomorrow as a girl.[/QUOTE]
Hey, that thread was about pissing in the shower. You get what you deserve if you go in that thread.

And I don't piss on my dolls. What's wrong with you?

[quote name='Chuplayer']So I'll be sure to say to the cops when I whip my wang out and start wangsturbating in the middle of a pre-school that it's a free world. Yeah. That'll go over real well.[/QUOTE]

see your being fuck ing stupid please please do that i beg you. just because you dont like people dosnt mean they should avoid you, if you dont like them go elsewhere and drop it. stop trying to justify yourself when you are in the wrong

I wasn't aware that Gamestop is a protected hangout for people who are doing drugs.

I just wanted to buy a damn game.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Chuplayer it's no longer funny.. which means that it's time to stop trolling. :][/QUOTE]

agreed he's just looking for attention have fun chu

I'm surprised those GS employees didn't kick them out.

This reminds me of the time I went into a GS store and ran into 2 of my middle school friends. They got kicked out for asking silly questions like "When did the GBA came out" "Does it play gameboy games?" Eventually, they got on for harassing them and they were asked to leave. hahah.

[quote name='Chuplayer']So I'll be sure to say to the cops when I whip my wang out and start wangsturbating in the middle of a pre-school that it's a free world. Yeah. That'll go over real well.[/QUOTE]

Well, im sure the parents are worried enough when they see you strolling around the doll aisles at Toys R Us...

[quote name='ninja dog']well, that's better than the autistic/aspergers/neglected teen who ran up to me the second I walked into the store yesterday to trade in some games, then barraged me with questions about what I was trading in, then asked me to rank the games I was trading in.[/QUOTE]

I think I've ran into this kid. Vegas, right? Has a weird Gamecube fetish? :dunce:

Drug use and doll play aside, I have seen some strange characters in GameStop.

In addition though, I've also seen some customers who are just ignorant:

When I was using the stock locator to find a used 360 VGA Cable, the only store near me that had one was located in a slightly more "urban" area, if you will. I'm not trying to be racist or judgemental here, but I'm sure you can imagine the type of customers you would see in an area like this. So, while I'm waiting for the employee to find my VGA cable, I have to witness gems such as...

*Guy holds up Madden '10 display box* "Is this gonna be better than '09?"

or

*Guy to GS employee* "Lemme axe you a question, I got dat lil camera for my PS3. What I'm sposed to be usin' that fo'?"

face palm

[quote name='Hush']Drug use and doll play aside, I have seen some strange characters in GameStop.

In addition though, I've also seen some customers who are just ignorant:

When I was using the stock locator to find a used 360 VGA Cable, the only store near me that had one was located in a slightly more "urban" area, if you will. I'm not trying to be racist or judgemental here, but I'm sure you can imagine the type of customers you would see in an area like this. So, while I'm waiting for the employee to find my VGA cable, I have to witness gems such as...

*Guy holds up Madden '10 display box* "Is this gonna be better than '09?"

or

*Guy to GS employee* "Lemme axe you a question, I got dat lil camera for my PS3. What I'm sposed to be usin' that fo'?"

face palm[/QUOTE]Your 360 avatar looks like a Klan member.

bread's done
Back