Fred Meyer - 10/24-10/30 - 10% off all vgs, 20% off accessories

strangenova

CAGiversary!
Two coupons
10% off all video game software (this should stack with the gift card offers below)
20% off all video game accessories (excludes PSN cards, Wii Remote w/Motion Plus, and XBL 12 month cards, but is good for XBL points and PS Move stuff)

Free $10 Gift Card with the purchase of one of the following 360/PS3 games (all $59.99)
NBA2k11
Madden 11
NHL11
Red Dead Redemption
Mafia 2
Fifa Soccer 11

Free $20 Gift Card with the purchase of two of the following PS3 games (all $39.99)
EyePet
KungFu Rider
Start the Party
Sports Champions
TV Superstars
High Velocity Bowling

Free $20 Gift card with the purchase of two of the following Wii games (all $49.99)
MarioKart
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Super Mario Brothers

You could look up the weekly ad on the Fred Meyer website (and type in a random Washington or Oregon zip code), but I don't know if they'd take printouts.

They are really trying to hide the 10% off video games coupon. Unlike the 20% off accessories, the 10% off PC games, and all the other 7-day coupons, they did not reprint the video game one in the 3-day Thursday flier or in today's 1-day flier (that has the $10/$20/$30 coupon in it). I think they really wanted to "hide" this coupon given the other great deals today. It is still valid, of course, given that you can find it. I need to make sure I save these types of things on Sunday. At first I thought I'd have no use for it, but when they discount a game (like Fallout New Vegas to $39.99 as they did today) PLUS have the $10 off $50 coupon, I should have the 10% off ready to go! Luckily for me today at the store they found one buried in a bunch of papers at the register - otherwise there was no indication of the 10% off anywhere.

And yeah, they used to have a bunch of fliers available all week but they said they really cut back and do not get nearly as many to put out any more. The weekly ones with the 10% were long gone but they did have a few of the 1-day ones left.

They weren't shy about hiding any of the coupons at my nearest store. There were big signs and additional coupons right next to the 10% and 20% off items.

Io : i am not talking ill will of you but I have never seen Fred Meyer to be a company to hide a coupon. The fact of the matter is the 10% off video game coupon is an all week coupon available from the Sunday flyer on. It is in the food ad instead of electronics which is backwards but they have done it before. Some Fred Meyer stores I go to even have "extra hanging 10% off% coupons in front of their glass cases on deals like these.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Io : i am not talking ill will of you but I have never seen Fred Meyer to be a company to hide a coupon. The fact of the matter is the 10% off video game coupon is an all week coupon available from the Sunday flyer on. It is in the food ad instead of electronics which is backwards but they have done it before. Some Fred Meyer stores I go to even have "extra hanging 10% off% coupons in front of their glass cases on deals like these.[/QUOTE]

Right, but like I said earlier, they no longer carry lots of extra copies of the fliers for days on end like they used to. So the Sunday food ad is not available.

As for the extra coupons hanging near the items, that was my point - they did not, in fact, have the 10% off coupons hanging by the games while they had them for EVERYTHING else, including all the $20 gift card deals for various game purchases. They seemed to specifically exclude this coupon and also it was not reprinted in the Thursday 3-day ad while ALL THE OTHER ONES were. The food flier is LONG GONE since it was the one from last Sunday. They kept copies at some of the registers though. The only way anyone would get the 10% discount on games, though, was to ask about it. Maybe it isn't corporate wide, but they seemed to be hiding them at my local store that's for sure. My reason for thinking it was corporate, though, was that they did not reprint that coupon in the 3-day Thurday or 1-day Saturday ads. Usually they repeat those coupons for maximum exposure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, in next week's Fred Meyer ad, the video game accessories is for 15% off and doesn't exclude Xbox Live Gold Cards this time, just Kintect, PSN cards and clearance items.

Just picked up Fallout New Vegas for PS3 for $34.99 after 10% off, then Persona (OST edition) was on sale for $19.99 ($17.99 after 10% off), plus another $10 off since that put me over $50. Great deal, thanks OP!

[quote name='loomis1975'] Save 10% on video game software, u... less than $40 for the next year, even on BF.

Bundle 1:
Punch Out - $29.99
Lego Rock Band - $12.99
Halo Wars - $12.99
TOTAL : $56 (-10%) = $50.4 (-$10) = $40.4

Bundle 2:
1600 Points - $20
1600 Points - $20
1600 Points - $20
TOTAL : $60 (-20%) = $48 (-$10) = $38

I have to say, getting $60 worth of space bucks for $38 is a very freaking sweet deal. As for Punch Out, it's still $50 in a lot of places. So getting Punch Out + 2 other games for $40 is super sweet too.

With clearance + coupon + gift certificate, it's basically 40% off all accessories and 30% off all video games on top of clearance price.

bread's done
Back