Fred Meyer 20% off and Buy 3 Get 1 Free coupons 9/24-9/30

eau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
b146452_3.jpg

b146452_9.jpg

I don't know why you think they don't get them week one, I buy most of my games there. They usually don't have it DAY one, because they are sometimes slow to stock games on the shelf, but I've had no problems getting new titles. In fact, that's where I bought my 360 on launch day, along with three games. Day one. Its worth a shot at stopping in to see if they have it.

I'm definitely raiding the coupons to grab me a game or two. Its not very often this coupon comes in the Fred Meyers ad. At the worst, I can grab a cheap budget Xbox game. Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='dobiewan']I don't know why you think they don't get them week one, I buy most of my games there. They usually don't have it DAY one, because they are sometimes slow to stock games on the shelf, but I've had no problems getting new titles. In fact, that's where I bought my 360 on launch day, along with three games. Day one. Its worth a shot at stopping in to see if they have it.

I'm definitely raiding the coupons to grab me a game or two. Its not very often this coupon comes in the Fred Meyers ad. At the worst, I can grab a cheap budget Xbox game. Thanks for the heads up OP.[/QUOTE]

My local Fred Meyer always has the new release games out at least one week past release date, I don't ever recall them having a game in on time, unless it shipped over a weekend like lego star wars II.

I was just at Freddies on 39th and Hawthorne in Portland before I saw this post. I tried the B2G1 coupon and it didn't work with "normal" $19.99 games. It is only for "Special Value Video Games" which I guess is a particular breed of games at Freddies. Mostly crappy games. I was already torturing my GF enough as it was so I didn't raise a stink. I might return and raise a stink later in the week since the coupon isn't explicit in what it is referring to.

I didn't see that 20% off coupon which could be exciting. Okami for $32 out the door isn't bad. I just picked it up from Fry's for $35 :(

Does anyone know if you can get DDR Mario Mix with the 20% off coupon, or will they pull some kind of "doesn't count for accessories" BS (even though it is a game that happens to come with an accessory)? I will try it tomorrow in any case and see what happens. The only exclusions from "All Computer and Video Game Software" are Clearance and Special Value games. It also has the curious line "May be combined with a bonus coupon". What the hell is that? Bonus FM Rewards points? I've never seen a "bonus coupon" :lol:.

[quote name='io']Does anyone know if you can get DDR Mario Mix with the 20% off coupon, or will they pull some kind of "doesn't count for accessories" BS (even though it is a game that happens to come with an accessory)? I will try it tomorrow in any case and see what happens. The only exclusions from "All Computer and Video Game Software" are Clearance and Special Value games. It also has the curious line "May be combined with a bonus coupon". What the hell is that? Bonus FM Rewards points? I've never seen a "bonus coupon" :lol:.[/quote] I guess the bonus coupon could be one of those coupons for getting a free item (such as Coke) when you purchase a certain latest release. I usually more of those coupons for DVD release though.

Btw, what are the FM rewards points good for? I just keep accumulating them but never got anything out of it, except for saving 10 cents per gallon of gas occasionally at their pumps.

Anyway, the 20% off coupon is particularly useful on these games ... if you FM got them in stock :lol:

gxpokamiyg8.jpg
gxpvalkyrieprofile2up2.jpg

[quote name='io']Does anyone know if you can get DDR Mario Mix with the 20% off coupon, or will they pull some kind of "doesn't count for accessories" BS (even though it is a game that happens to come with an accessory)? I will try it tomorrow in any case and see what happens. The only exclusions from "All Computer and Video Game Software" are Clearance and Special Value games. It also has the curious line "May be combined with a bonus coupon". What the hell is that? Bonus FM Rewards points? I've never seen a "bonus coupon" :lol:.[/quote] I guess the bonus coupon could be one of those coupons for getting a free item (such as Coke) when you purchase a certain latest release. I usually more of those coupons for DVD release though.

Btw, what are the FM rewards points good for? I just keep accumulating them but never got anything tangible out of it, except for saving 10 cents per gallon occasionally at their gas pumps.

Anyway, the 20% off coupon is particularly useful on these games; you get more discount than say, GGC ... provided that your FM got them in stock :lol:

gxpokamiyg8.jpg

[quote name='eau']I guess the bonus coupon could be one of those coupons for getting a free item (such as Coke) when you purchase a certain latest release. I usually more of those coupons for DVD release though.

Btw, what are the FM rewards points good for? I just keep accumulating them but never got anything tangible out of it, except for saving 10 cents per gallon occasionally at their gas pumps.

Anyway, the 20% off coupon is particularly useful on these games; you get more discount than say, GGC ... provided that your FM got them in stock :lol:

gxpokamiyg8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You don't get various $2-$10 coupons from FM every 3 months? I get $17-$20 or so usually. You just use them to pay for stuff at FM. Now that I think about it, maybe those are "Bonus" coupons, though I would think they would call them "Reward" coupons. Make sure your address is correct for the Rewards program! You can get a phone number for it from the Customer Service desk (also, if you forget to get points you can call them aftwerwards and get them added if you have the receipt).

My wife does about half her grocery shopping there, plus I tend to buy short-term office needs there for my home office (ink cartridges, paper, etc). So we end up with a decent chunk of cash-back (in the form of the coupons).

I already got Okami for much cheaper via EB trade-ins. VP2 I'm going to wait until it is $20 - I simply have WAY too many PS2 RPG's to play right now :D. I only want to use the coupon on DDR Mario Mix. I'm going to give it a shot here after I eat lunch.

I was able to use the 20% off with the B2G1 deal. I only half read the coupon, and stopped when I got to the "May be used with a bonus coupon". The 20% one says "not on special value" games, but I honestly didnt see that when I was trying to get them to take both.

Ended up being 50% off on games. I got Mercenaries, KOTOR2 and Lego Star Wars for $30.

Can I contact this store, they don't provide an email or a phone number. If you know hoe, please tell me.

[quote name='redgopher']This should be in the circular, right? My printer's busted.[/QUOTE]

I picked up another in the store today. I was able to get Mario DDR for $39.99, even though they said up front they didn't think the coupon would work "on an accessory" :lol:.

I didn't even think to try the Buy 2 Get 1 free - so does it work automatically on any 3 games, or did they have to override the prices to get those "non-special value" games to work?

Of course, when I visited FM this morning, they still didn't have Okami and Valkyrie Profile:Silmeria :roll: (not that I really want to pick them up now).

[quote name='eau']Of course, when I visited FM this morning, they still didn't have Okami and Valkyrie Profile:Silmeria :roll: (not that I really want to pick them up now).[/QUOTE]

No VP 2 at mine. Their computer doesn't even have it, but the guy didn't know if the computer tracks future releases.

My bet is, they wont have it, and if they do : it will be out beyond the use of the coupon.

[quote name='eau']Of course, when I visited FM this morning, they still didn't have Okami and Valkyrie Profile:Silmeria :roll: (not that I really want to pick them up now).[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Didn't look for those games (hell, even GR has Okami). But I did notice they had every recent DS release (Dragon Quest, Mario vs DK 2, Cooking Mama, etc). They even had Mario vs DK 2 on release day (Tuesday) - I'm still waiting (as of Thurs) for GR to get my fucking preordered copy in.

I'm glad I snagged DDR Mario though - it seems they are selling for a premium on eBay now. Seems wierd to me as nearly every Fred Meyer seems to have multiple copies, plus I saw 2 in EB this week as well. I was hoping for a price drop/sale on that but I think $39.99 (with the FM coupon) is probably the best I'm gonna get.

bread's done
Back