Fred Meyer - 20% video games coupon

Parrish

CAG Veteran
For those in the Pacific NW, my Fred Meyer had 20% off all video games (except clearance) coupons in store today. A nice deal for new releases especially.

just today or does it last all week like it usually does. They had this sale a couple weeks ago and it was good all week.

[quote name='js1']I also saw a sign that said buy one get the 2nd 1/2 off. It starts may 13th-16th.[/quote]

Damn, thats an even better deal. Too bad I doubt I'll have any money by then. That and I'm looking to get La Pucelle Tactics for ~$30 after coupon and PM (they better not give me trouble this time, like when I got BG&E :evil: )

Although, getting a few PSX GH would be a possibility (they sell them for $15 each) maybe if they have Xenogears and FFA...

Well, assuming that I can use the Fry's ad to PM, Im planning on bringing in the ad, bringing the price down to $35. Then I'll use the coupon, knocking another $7, to $28. With tax it'll be $30.xx or so :D Of course, this is assuming that I can get the employee's not to be dickwads *hopes*

BTW, did you go to the Fry's in Renton? If so, do you know if they had more in stock? That would help for when i try and go later (Im in shoreline, btw)

I bought La Pucelle at the Renton Fry's, only one in WA. This was yesterday Sunday around 3:00pm, and they still had at least 12 copies left.

I wasn't going to try to get Fred Meyer to price match, as I am unaware that they did this sort of thing. Let us know how it goes.

I know they Price Match, I did it with Beyond Good & Evil, although they gave me a LOT of trouble first. It took most the week to get it :p Im going with everything I need this time, and Im hoping they'll just lemme have my damn game.

bread's done
Back