Fred Meyer B2G1F All Blu-Rays 5/10-5/16

Thanks for the heads up OP. I might just have to bite on Taken, C.C.B.Button, and maybe 007. Not too shabby.

I dont think its so great. Thats 66 dollars for 3 movies, and i get them 10 dollars from a pawn shop. I dont mind buying used blu rays cause they never really scratch :\

Since when has this been a forum about "used" bargains?

You know, if you wait 10 years after the Xbox 720 comes out AND buy it used, it'll be a lot cheaper than buying it brand new the day it comes out.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I dont think its so great. Thats 66 dollars for 3 movies, and i get them 10 dollars from a pawn shop. I dont mind buying used blu rays cause they never really scratch :\[/quote]

Yes, Fred Meyer's prices make this deal a bit silly for most of their titles.

But pawn shops? Really? Is that an inside joke to one of the other posters? I'm baffled here. Baffled, I say.

Pawn Shops. The Ultimate in YMMV.

Since FM is a PNW store, that means most of it's customers pay tax at amazon, so until a deepdiscount sale (coming up in month or so) this is the best deal there is probably going to be...and unlike amazon's buy two get one free sale, there are NO exclusions. None. I paid 65 including tax for three movies. Same ones on amazon would have been 77 before tax.

Yeah Fred Meyers prices might not be that great, but aside from the Target B1G1 they had about a month ago (on a limited selection), B2G1 on any Blu-Ray is excellent.

bread's done
Back