Fred Meyer Black Friday - 20% off ALL video games and accessories

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
6-hour sale
5AM - 11AM Friday, November 28

There's also a coupon to save 50% off all SPECIAL VALUE video games.

Some other stuff:

Samsung 42" Plasma - $699.99
Sony 32" Class Bravia LCD - $499.99
CTL 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor 220UW - $189.99
Kingston 2GB Flash Drive or 2GB Media Card - $6.99

[quote name='Nightfall']I'm guessing this will work on a Rock Band 2 bundle, correct?[/quote]

Bingo! It has no exclusions on the ad apart from combining it with the 50% off special value video games coupon.

Anybody know if this will apply to game systems as well? I'm guessing no, but maybe I will call them tomorrow morning and ask just to be sure.

[quote name='droidekaspam']Anybody know what the "Special Value" Video games are going to be?[/quote]
I am pretty sure they are the ones they have priced at 19.99 or less. Older 360 games and Wii games.

[quote name='Boltbacker']I am pretty sure they are the ones they have priced at 19.99 or less. Older 360 games and Wii games.[/QUOTE]

Yes, very likely. Around the south Seattle area (Renton, Kent, etc.) they're usually placed on a while endcap rack and are specifically market with a round blue and white sticker (or something like that). Loooots of crapware, but there are almost always lots of SNK Playmore titles (usually Art of Fighting collection, though I've certainly found the KoF Collection and I also found Rune Factory 1 there, too). There are also sometimes good compilations like the Taito Collection 2 for the PS2, the Taito Collection for PSP, and a range of others. So basically, it's worth looking for this section - lots of junk, but also just enough good stuff to make it worth your while.

bread's done
Back