Fred Meyer Black Friday Sale ad(incl. 3ds holiday bundle $135)

jooanyenna

CAGiversary!
I didn't see this one posted.

Friday 5-11am

20% OFF All Video Games & Accessories, Movies and Music
19 inch TV $90
3DS Mario 3D Land Bundle $135 (15 units per store)
PS3 250GB Infamous and Uncharted 1 & 2 Bundle $200 (12 units per store)
Call of Duty Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $200 (6 units per store)

Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Card $12.49
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller $35
Sony PS3 DualShock Controller $35

Ad Link

Note: Not sure "20% off all accessories" will apply to already reduced controllers. First page clearly shows xbox controller and says 20% off and the last page shows xbox 360 controllers for $35. If 20% off discount and sale price stack, xbox 360 and PS3 controllers will be $28 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gosha']Oh cool, might pick up some Wii U accessories with this.[/QUOTE]

Same.

I'll probably pick up a Wii U Pro controller.

Not bad. I know in the past the % of deals have stacked with sale prices, but it's probably YMMV.

If their holiday deals are anything like previous years, they'll have some other (better) deals later in the holiday season. Last year they had a pretty good buy two games $25 and up and get a $25 giftcard, in addition to some good sales on games and accessories all towards the middle of December.

Not to bad, gonna pick up some Wii U stuff.
cdfde

I wouldn't count on it stacking on controllers. The 20% ad says that its off the regular prices. 20% off of Xbox points is always nice, though. And there's a number of Savings Certificates coming up (spend $50, save $10-type coupons), including one today.

Yearly tradition to hit my local Freddies for cheap socks on Black Friday; I'll be sure to hit up the electronics department and see what I can snatch up this year. Thanks for sharing!

[quote name='daemissary']Their 20% off has worked on points cards in years past too. Hopefully that will continue.[/QUOTE]

^this.

thanks for the reminder

[quote name='daemissary']Their 20% off has worked on points cards in years past too. Hopefully that will continue.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if playstation plus cards would be part of this sale.

I will probably pick up PS Vita during this holiday season, and would like to become plus member to play all the free games.

$40 a year sounds so much better than $50 a year.:)

bread's done
Back