Fred Meyer clearance (now at additional 20% off)

petersen98374

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
At the Fred Meyer in WA, they have their clearance games an extra 20% off.
I got (Gamecube)
Odama $20 -20% = $16
Def Jam V $2 -20% =$1.50
Ant Bully $10 -20% =$8
Pikmin 2 $10 -20% =$8
Sonic Riders $10 -20% =$8
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness $10 -20% =$8

Check it out, you might find something good!

Nintendo DS
$9.97
Alex Rider Stormbreaker
Danny Phantom
Deep Labyrinth
Franklin
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Lost Magic
Metroid Prime Pinball
Monster House
Nicktoons Unite
Over The Hedge
Over The Hedge Hammy Goes Nuts
Ping Pals (yes, overpriced at $9.97 )
Sudoku Gridmaster
Tiger Woods PGA Tour

Children of Mana
Contact
Magnetica
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Spyro Shadow Legacy
Bomberland Touch

GameBoy Advance
$1.97
Metroid NES Classics

$9.97
Ant Bully
Danny Phantom
Mega Man 6
Over The Hedge
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
...LOTS more

$19.97
Castlevania Double Pack
FF IV
Some TMNT double pack

Gamecube
$1.97
Def Jam V

$9.97
Pikmin 2
Sonic Riders
Shrek Smash and Crash
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
NFS Underground 2
Ant Bully
Teen Titans
Shadow Hedgehog

$19.97
Pac-Man World Rally
Odama

Xbox
$1.97
Drake
PGR 2
MechAssault

Xbox $9.97 games
Flatout
Flatout 2
SSX On Tour
NFL Street 2
Timesplitters FP
Driver Parallel Lines
Open Season
Over the Hedge
Battlefield 2
Rainbow Six Critical Hour
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
NBA Ballers Phenom
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars III ROTS
Mercenaries
Da Vinci Code
Several sports games including NHL 2K6
Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year Edition
Star Wars Battlefront
DDR Ultramix 4 Bundle (yes, with pad)

Xbox 360 games. All are $15.98 after discount:

Bomberman Act Zero
College Hoops 2K6
Dead or Alive 4
Dynasty Warriors 5
Fifa 2006 World Cup
Full Auto
Gun
Kameo
Madden 06
NBA 2K6
NBA Live 06
NHL 2K6
Quake 4
Rumble Roses
The Outfit
Forza

PS2
$1.97
Blowout
Arc The Lad End of Darkness
Dead TO Rights II
R Racing Evolution
Rogue Ops
Run Like Hell

$9.97
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Path of Neo
Parallel Lines
Call of Duty 2 SE
Clock Tower 3
Full Spectrum Warrior
Pirates of the Caribbean Legend of Jack Sparrow
Shrek Smash N Crash Racing
Full Spectrum Warriors Ten Hammers $9.97
50 Cents Bulletproof $9.97
Bratz: Forever Diamondz $9.97
Flushed Away $9.97
Godfather $9.97
Justice Leagues Heroes $9.97
Lupin the 3rd $9.97
Monster House $9.97
Pimp My Ride $19.97
Sopronos $9.97
Taito Legends $9.97

$19.97
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires $19.97
NFS Carbon Collector's Ed $19.97

PSP
$9.97
Bomberman
Capcom Classics Remixed
Coded Arms
Gradius Collection
Infected
MLB 06
NBA Ballers Rebound
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
Open Season
Pac Man World 3
Prince of Persia Revelations
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Spy Fiction
World Series of Poker

$19.97
Rengoku

UNKNOWN SYSTEMS
Super Robot Wars Original Generation

Well, I wanted to pick up Quake 4, but one of you guys must have gotten there before I did. All they had was Gun, THAW (I want P8), and some crappy sport games.

So I'm really hoping that Project 8 goes on clearance as well as Hitman: Blood Money. I have the PS2 version of BM, but I want the achievements and better graphics (and BM is one of my favorite games), so it wouldn't be a waste of money for me. I got BM for the PS2 for $27.99 when it came out, and no way am I spending more than ~$25 on the 360 version.

Found new additions in the clearance bin today. All Xbox titles. $9.97 each before 20% off.

Open Season
Over the Hedge
Battlefield 2
Rainbow Six Critical Hour
NBA Ballers Phenom
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars III ROTS
Mercenaries
Da Vinci Code

D'oh! Of course, right after I trade $10 worth of games for some of these... If anyone sees Star Wars Battlefront II on clearance for Xbox let me know.

[quote name='eau']I forgot about Star Wars BattleFront (the first one). It's in the clearance bin too.[/quote]

I saw PGR2 for $1.97. I left it for whoever wants it at the Bellevue, WA location.

[quote name='Danil ACE']I saw PGR2 for $1.97. I left it for whoever wants it at the Bellevue, WA location.[/QUOTE]

Wow, the only $1.97 game ($1.58 after discount ;)) I've seen recently is Drake :lol:.

[quote name='petersen98374']I bought Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the Gamecube at 30% off $10
good price=maybe
good game= I'll find out[/QUOTE]

Wait, are they back to 30% off now on the clearance? If so, I've got to head in!

My kids and I actually completed HP GoF (on the GC too). For that price it is a great game. I paid $30 for it at release which was worth it only because it came with a free movie ticket (saved me $8.50 or so) and my kids really enjoyed playing the game afterwards. Don't regret it at all.

What I'm trying to figure out is if Shrek Smash N Crash is worth 20% or 30% off $10. There are very few reviews out there.

[quote name='io']Wait, are they back to 30% off now on the clearance? If so, I've got to head in![/QUOTE]

I stopped at one Fred Meyer on Friday and it was back to 30% off.
I think they do that on certain weekends.

[quote name='petersen98374']I stopped at one Fred Meyer on Friday and it was back to 30% off.
I think they do that on certain weekends.[/QUOTE]

30% today (Weds) still. If it was 30% last Friday who knows what the schedule is then - it isn't following the typical weekly ad cycle (Sunday - Saturday).

Here's some more to add to the OP (mostly just verifying eau's list):

:xbox:
$1.97
PGR 2
MechAssault (damn, not BC on 360 - WTF?)

$9.97
Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (sweet - my second best find!)
Mercenaries
Open Season
Star Wars Battlefront (if only they'd clear out part II)
Star Wars Republic Commando (of course, I just traded for this using a more expensive game + shipping)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (d'oh! Thought I had this but I don't - will have to go back and snag it)

and the most shocking of all:
DDR Ultramix 4 Bundle (yes, with pad) - clearanced from $54.99 to $9.97, all of $7 after the 30% off. The one I found had been opened but the game is still sealed. I'll have to check out the pad in a bit and see how it looks. But this is a standard FM clearance tag and not an "as is" tag or something, so I assume if you see a sealed one it will also be this price.

I was also able to repurchase Shadow the Hedgehog and Shrek Smash N Crash Racing at 30% off for the additional $1 savings. Like a true CAG I can now return my $8 copies and save $2 total! Whoo-hoo! I also purchased a 360 Gun for $14 after discount and can now return my $15 Best Buy copy - another $1! My total savings of $3 is almost enough to pay for PGR2 and MechAssault :rofl:.

A bunch of GBA games have been added, and maybe some other stuff (see the other thread someone made).

Here's some of the GBA stuff:

Summon Knight $9.97
Super Robot Taisen $19.97
Xevious Classics $1.97
Madagascar $9.97
Flushed Away $9.97
Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town $19.97

Goddammit... this past 6 months have been terrible for me. Every time there's a decent sale, I'm too busy to go.:whistle2:x

Vancouver WA had Metroid Classics GBA for $1.97 and R: Racing Evolution PS2 for $1.97 as well.

I was one of the fortunates to pick up a couple of Xbox DDR Ultramix 4s and dammit if that wasn't the find of the century for me!

Good finds!!

[quote name='drwerm']Vancouver WA had Metroid Classics GBA for $1.97 and R: Racing Evolution PS2 for $1.97 as well.

I was one of the fortunates to pick up a couple of Xbox DDR Ultramix 4s and dammit if that wasn't the find of the century for me! [/quote]

I was at Smith's Marketplace (i.e. Fred Meyer) earlier and came across the following:

PS2 (9.97 unless otherwise marked)
The Ant Bully
Jaws
Dead to Rights (1.97)
Sonic Riders
DBZ: Tenkaichi
Full Spectrum Warrior
Fullmetal Alchemist 2
Hitman Contracts
Capcom Classic Vol 1
Killer 7
Rush
Juiced
Rampage
Over the Hedge
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
Siren
Marvel Nemesis
Viewtiful Joe 2
Gungrave
Clocktower 3

DS:
Castlevania DOS
Lunar Dragon Song
Kirby
Children of Mana (19.97)
Metroid Pinball

GBA:
Castlevania Classic (1.97)
Castlevania 2 pack (19.97)

X360:

Viva Pinata (29.99)

They had bucketloads more, but I ran out of space on my paper. :lol:

There are two threads for these deals, the other is here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133443 , but this being the most recently updated of the two, I opted to post here.

Also of note, the employee there mentioned that as they sell the stock that they currently have (they're stuffed in a bin), he has about 2 to 3 more cart loads of games to bring out.

[quote name='thelonepig']I was at Smith's Marketplace (i.e. Fred Meyer) earlier and came across the following:

PS2 (9.97 unless otherwise marked)
The Ant Bully
Jaws
Dead to Rights (1.97)
Sonic Riders
DBZ: Tenkaichi
Full Spectrum Warrior
Fullmetal Alchemist 2
Hitman Contracts
Capcom Classic Vol 1
Killer 7
Rush
Juiced
Rampage
Over the Hedge
Siren
Marvel Nemesis
Viewtiful Joe 2
Gungrave
Clocktower 3

DS:
Castlevania DOS
Lunar Dragon Song
Kirby
Children of Mana (19.97)
Metroid Pinball

GBA:
Castlevania Classic (1.97)
Castlevania 2 pack (19.97)

X360:

Viva Pinata (29.99)

They had bucketloads more, but I ran out of space on my paper. :lol:

There are two threads for these deals, the other is here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133443 , but this being the most recently updated of the two, I opted to post here.

Also of note, the employee there mentioned that as they sell the stock that they currently have (they're stuffed in a bin), he has about 2 to 3 more cart loads of games to bring out.[/quote]

I dig

Fullmetal Alchemist 2
Gungrave
Castlevania DOS
Lunar Dragon Song
Kirby

Doubt I saw these in my local store...

[quote name='drwerm']Vancouver WA had Metroid Classics GBA for $1.97 and R: Racing Evolution PS2 for $1.97 as well.

I was one of the fortunates to pick up a couple of Xbox DDR Ultramix 4s and dammit if that wasn't the find of the century for me! [/QUOTE]
What's up Vancouver buddy? Which Store did you go to? And, did you save any for me?

Was at the South Hill FM here in Tacoma today. They seemed to have restocked their clearance rack recently. Picked up Call of Duty: Big Red One for PS2 for $9.97-%20. I noticed they also had plenty of copies of Full Spectrum Warrior for the same price, if you're interested. I also remember seeing a bunch of copies of Killer 7 (also $9.97), as well as a lone copy of the Chronicles of Narnia game for $1.97. I really should have picked it up just for trade fodder, but I have no idea whether the amount I'd get for it would even be worth my while.

Don't remember anything else, and I wasn't really lookinga at the Xbox or Gamecube sections. Sorry.

OK, I went around to 4 FM's late tonight (I LOVE their long hours - open till 11pm is very nice for me). At a few I was told that "3 or 4 guys" came around earlier, so who knows what I missed.

I still saw quite a bit. This is way more clearance games than Fred Meyer has ever had. Forgive me if I repeat what others have seen, just take it as confirmation ;). I didn't write down nearly everything that I saw either, so there's lots more too...

Note that, unlike Target, Fred Meyer prices are universal, so you should be able to get any of these for the prices I'm showing if not even less (in the cases where I didn't buy them and just reported the tagged price).

For example, Tecmo Classic Arcade for Xbox was $9.97 at the first 3 stores I went to and then was marked $1.97 at the last one. Run Like Hell for PS2 was marked $19.97 or $9.97 at most places, but $1.97 at others. Just to test it, I bought a $19.97 one and sure enough it came up $1.97.

:xbox:
$1.97
MLB Slugfest 2006
Simpson's Hit & Run
Tecmo Classic Arcade
TimeSplitters Future Perfect

$9.97
Fight Night Round 3
a ton of other games - I'm not really into Xbox games unless they are dirt cheap or the cream of the crop and BC on the 360.

:ps2:
$1.97
Blowout
Arc The Lad End of Darkness :shock:
Dead TO Rights II
R Racing Evolution
Rogue Ops
Run Like Hell (what the hell is this game, never even seen it before)

$9.97
Call of Duty 2 SE
Clock Tower 3
Full Spectrum Warrior
Shrek Smash N Crash Racing

$19.97
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires

:gc:
Same stuff as before (Shadow Hedgehog ay $9.97, Pac-Man Rally at $19.97, etc) except for one notable exception:
$9.97
Pikmin 2

:psp:
$9.97
Bomberman
Capcom Classics Remixed
Coded Arms
Gradius Collection
Infected
MLB 06
NBA Ballers Rebound
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
Open Season
Pac Man World 3
Prince of Persia Revelations
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Spy Fiction
World Series of Poker

$19.97
Rengoku

:ds:
$9.97
Alex Rider Stormbreaker
Danny Phantom
Deep Labyrinth
Franklin
Lost Magic
Metroid Prime Pinball
Monster House
Nicktoons Unite
Over The Hedge
Over The Hedge Hammy Goes Nuts
Ping Pals (yes, overpriced at $9.97 :lol:)
Sudoku Gridmaster
Tiger Woods PGA Tour

$19.97
Bomberland Touch (damn, would have bought at $9.97)
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (not such a deal considering it is the "Konami's hits" version which retails for $20 anyway)
Children of Mana
Contact
Spyro Shadow Legacy

:gba:
$1.97
Metroid NES Classics

$9.97
Ant Bully
Danny Phantom
Mega Man 6
Over The Hedge
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
...LOTS more

$19.97
Castlevania Double Pack
FF IV
Some TMNT double pack

I should add that I picked up a few extras and can probably get some others if people ask quickly enough. Cost + shipping: should be pretty cheap on some of these (the $1.97 ones -> $5 shipped).

:ps2:
Blowout
Rogue Ops
Run Like Hell
R Racing Evolution

:psp:
Bomberman

:ds:
Deep Labyrinth

:gba:
Mega Man 6

This sounds really good. I'll check some of our local freddies (anchorage, ak for now. vancouver, wa this summer) for those.
are 'blowout' (never heard of this), run like hell or r:racing worth the $1.97? or even so worth a few hours of my time to play?

[quote name='eldergamer']This sounds really good. I'll check some of our local freddies (anchorage, ak for now. vancouver, wa this summer) for those.
are 'blowout' (never heard of this), run like hell or r:racing worth the $1.97? or even so worth a few hours of my time to play?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea if those games are worth it, but for $1.97 I don't really care. I'll either play them or trade them or use them for trade-in promos. Heck, I can even return them before 30 days if I can't find a use. I probably will return a few of the games I bought because as I got further from home I bought games I was hesitant about just because I didn't want to have to go back out there if I decided later I wanted them. So I have a huge pile here and will have to sort through what I want, what I want to put on my TL, what I want to trade in, and what I'm not sure about (and may return).

[quote name='eldergamer']
are 'blowout' (never heard of this), run like hell or r:racing worth the $1.97? or even so worth a few hours of my time to play?[/quote]

I own Blowout and R: Racing Evolution on the Gamecube. Blowout is a 2.5-D game that kind of reminds me of Metroid. R: Racing Evolution was Namco's attempt at a "Ridge Racer meets Gran Turismo" style game. I thought both were decent and they're definitely worth a try at $1.97 each.

[quote name='eau']I dig

Fullmetal Alchemist 2
Gungrave
Castlevania DOS
Lunar Dragon Song
Kirby

Doubt I saw these in my local store...[/QUOTE]

Maybe thelonepig can clarify, but I saw Onimusha Dawn of Dreams and Castlevania DoS marked $19.97 at multiple stores. I didn't pick either up so I can't verify that price. He has them at $9.97 though. It just seems wierd that the stores I went to would go through the trouble of tagging them (especially Castlevania) with the wrong tags when there are new to the clearance. It is usually the older clearance stuff that is wrongly tagged (they just didn't update with new tags). I can find out for sure on Castlevania because my local store has a few - if they are still there Friday afternoon I'll check.

And I didn't see any of the others you list eau...

[quote name='io']Maybe thelonepig can clarify, but I saw Onimusha Dawn of Dreams and Castlevania DoS marked $19.97 at multiple stores. I didn't pick either up so I can't verify that price. He has them at $9.97 though. It just seems wierd that the stores I went to would go through the trouble of tagging them (especially Castlevania) with the wrong tags when there are new to the clearance. It is usually the older clearance stuff that is wrongly tagged (they just didn't update with new tags). I can find out for sure on Castlevania because my local store has a few - if they are still there Friday afternoon I'll check.

And I didn't see any of the others you list eau...[/quote]

Sure enough. Both games showed the "Was: $19.97. Now: $9.97" pricetag. They had 3 of DoS and 6 or 7 of Onimusha. I would offer to pick them up for folks, but I'm currently moving and money is limited. Not to mention, they'd probably end up getting lost.

[quote name='thelonepig']Sure enough. Both games showed the "Was: $19.97. Now: $9.97" pricetag. They had 3 of DoS and 6 or 7 of Onimusha. I would offer to pick them up for folks, but I'm currently moving and money is limited. Not to mention, they'd probably end up getting lost.[/QUOTE]

Well, dammit, these were marked "now $19.97" at the stores I saw. I would have picked them up for CAG's had I know they were $9.97...

[quote name='thelonepig']Sure enough. Both games showed the "Was: $19.97. Now: $9.97" pricetag. They had 3 of DoS and 6 or 7 of Onimusha. I would offer to pick them up for folks, but I'm currently moving and money is limited. Not to mention, they'd probably end up getting lost.[/QUOTE]

No go here. My local store still had 2 Castlevania DoS. They were actually marked "Was $19.99 / Now $19.97". And they rang up that way too. That is very strange as I've always found FM clearance pricing to be uniform.

I did snag a Primal for PS2 for $1.97. And the trip was well worth it as I saw they had DDR Ultramix 4 bundle for xbox in the case, with no clearance tag. Sure enough, THAT rang up $9.97 as expected. The manager then pulled the other copies (there were 2 more) saying that it was a mistake and no way could they sell more for that price :roll:. OK, but I've seen it tagged that way at other stores (and I told him that). He acted like it was a huge favor that I could buy the one.

I went back tonight to verify on DoS and Onimusha as my little sis wanted me to pick up DoS for her. I double checked and sure enough they both showed $9.97 in red pen. I took DoS to the checkout and it rang up $19.97. I pointed out the tag and they marked it down, no questions asked.

Looks like it was someone getting sloppy.

[quote name='thelonepig']I went back tonight to verify on DoS and Onimusha as my little sis wanted me to pick up DoS for her. I double checked and sure enough they both showed $9.97 in red pen. I took DoS to the checkout and it rang up $19.97. I pointed out the tag and they marked it down, no questions asked.

Looks like it was someone getting sloppy.[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha... $19.97 marked down from $19.99 is pretty lame though. That's the way a lot fo Fred Meyer clearances used to be ;). At least they have the additional 20% off though, so that makes it reasonable.

I went out again tonight and didn't find anything earth-shatteringly new. Just more copies of Castlevania DoS and Onimusha all tagged $19.97. I did find one store that did not have any of the new stuff pulled - it was all still locked up and not tagged. I grabbed some MechAssaults and Simpson's Hit & Run (check my list for those and tons of others from this sale if you are interested). I went to 4 stores - 3 of them did not have Simpson's Hit & Run tagged with the rest of the clearance games. It seems some stores are pretty sloppy about tagging stuff. I'm trying to remember where they are in case they do 30% again or drop some of the games further. It would be nice to get more reports and get the OP updated so we could have a (near) complete list for stores like this where things aren't tagged. You always find the best stuff, of course, when it isn't sitting in the clearance bin with a correct price tag on it ;).

But there are a lot of games I think may be cheaper - especially PSP and older Xbox games. There certainly is a lot more they NEED to clear out as their cases are generally overflowing with games and even this large batch didn't do much to alleviate that. Even the Wii section is looking a bit too packed - I wish they'd do something about that while the EB/GS promo is still running.

Pulled nothing more than 2 Simpsons: Hit and Run at the Shoreline FM, but hit up the 132nd FM in Everett and found a ton of awesome shit. And damn do I love the additional 20% off!

$1.97:
Simpsons: Hit and Run x2
Zatch Bell Mamado Battles x2

$9.97:
Mega Man Battle Network 6
Gradius Collection x2
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
Mega Man Powered Up

$19.97
Suikoden V x2
Castlevania Double Pack x2
Harvest Moon: More Friends

^^^^ Is it Capcom Reloaded or Remixed? Because I found Remixed for $9.97, but maybe it is both. The Mega Man Powered Up is a new one so I can now look out for that at the tagless stores - thanks!

Saw the following tonight that haven't been reported yet, I think.

:ps2: Shadow Hedgehog $9.97
:ps2: Incredibles Rise of the Underminer $9.97
:ps2: Teen Titan $9.97
:gba: Summon Night $9.97
:ds: Spider-Man 2 $9.97
:ds: Marvel Nemesis $9.97

Found a few more games:

:ps2: Red Ninja $9.97
:ps2: TOCA Race Driver 3 $19.97

Are the GBA games Summon Night and Super Robot Taisen worht picking up? The only thing that caught my interest is that they are from Atlus.

[quote name='eau']Found a few more games:

:ps2: Red Ninja $9.97
:ps2: TOCA Race Driver 3 $19.97

Are the GBA games Summon Night and Super Robot Taisen worht picking up? The only thing that caught my interest is that they are from Atlus.[/QUOTE]

YES, Summon Night is a steal at that price. I got it for $30 at EB Games :cry:. Nice little GBA RPG. I haven't played it all the way through but you might ask Botticus about it as I think he played both (Summon Nights that is). I also bought both Super Robot Taisen games for $20 from EB but haven't played either. Strange that it is $19.97 when SN is $9.97 - might not be quite as worth getting. But definitely grab Summon Night.

I just bought the following Nintendo DS games for $19.97 -20%=$15.98
Children of Mana
Contact
Magnetica
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

They had a couple more DS games for $19.97
They also had Deep Labyrinth for $9.97

These weren't on clearance, but they had select 2-packs of DS, PS2, and XBOX games for $20

[quote name='petersen98374']I just bought the following Nintendo DS games for $19.97 -20%=$15.98
Children of Mana
Contact
Magnetica
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

They had a couple more DS games for $19.97
They also had Deep Labyrinth for $9.97

These weren't on clearance, but they had select 2-packs of DS, PS2, and XBOX games for $20[/QUOTE]

Could you add the stuff we listed in the last few pages to the OP? I'd like to print out a complete list to take to those FM's that fail to tag things ;).

There's a lot more to the latest drop than the DS games you added. Also, TimeSplitters FP for Xbox is now in the $1.97 category (you have it in $9.97). And add Simpson's Hit & Run Xbox at $1.97 (these are all listed in the last page or two - just grab my list and the others).

I'm tempted by that Amazon DotD for Baten Kaitos Origins at $20, but I have a feeling this will be a Fred Meyer clearance game soon (probably $19.97). All the FM's I go to have multiples of this and not many other GC ganes. If they cleared out Suikoden V at $19.97 they could do BKO!!

Hey io you're from the Portland area right? I'm just wondering what Fred Meyers you hit up??

The one's closest to me are the Walker Road, TV Highway, and Beaverton Town square one. Gun and Quake 4 for $16 is very tempting.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Hey io you're from the Portland area right? I'm just wondering what Fred Meyers you hit up??

The one's closest to me are the Walker Road, TV Highway, and Beaverton Town square one. Gun and Quake 4 for $16 is very tempting.[/QUOTE]

You aren't likely to find Quake or Gun at this point as the 360 games have been on clearance for at least a month now. All I see these days are NHL 2K6, THAW, Rumble Roses, stuff like that. I've been to the Beaverton Town Square one and then mostly south from there (Tigard, Tualatin, etc). They all have lots of the DS and GBA games though. I haven't been out there in a week or so though, so who knows. I'm hoping they add more stuff soon.

Your best bet is probably to hit up some of the more urban locations within Portland. I would expect them to have the best selection and be less picked over than the suburban ones. At least this was my experience a year or so ago. I haven't been able to get into Portland this time yet.

[quote name='io']Could you add the stuff we listed in the last few pages to the OP? I'd like to print out a complete list to take to those FM's that fail to tag things ;).[/QUOTE]

I don't what system some of the games are for. I could just post them in one big listing I suppose. (xbox, xbox360, psp & ps2)
I only have the Nintendo platforms at the moment, so that what I pay attention to.

The Portland-area Freddies on Schollls Ferry & Beaverton Hillsdale Highway had some copies of Dawn of Sorrow & the Castlevania doublepack on clearance.

Also - I went there last night & they had received a shipment of about 15 Wiis.

[quote name='petersen98374']These weren't on clearance, but they had select 2-packs of DS, PS2, and XBOX games for $20[/QUOTE]

They also have a particularly nice GBA 2-pack of Gunstar Super Heroes plus Rebelstar for $20. Great platformer and a cool strategy game in the style of the PC classic X-Com. Not an earth shattering deal, but a worthwhile one for sure.

[quote name='petersen98374']I don't what system some of the games are for. I could just post them in one big listing I suppose. (xbox, xbox360, psp & ps2)
I only have the Nintendo platforms at the moment, so that what I pay attention to.[/QUOTE]

My post (#71) has them all separated by system, so you can start there ;).

I found Super Robot Wars Original Generation for 19.97 and plus 20% so its a good time to pick up the game if you haven't already. This was at the lynnwood, wa fred meyer.

[quote name='thedanceman']Prey is now $19.99 plus today you can get an extra 10% off and $10 off $50 or more.[/QUOTE]

Elaborate, please? I haven't heard of this 10% and $10 off $50. Is this just video games, or what?

It was an instore deal they had Friday and Sat. There were two coupons extra 10% off any video games stuff and a $10 off $50 or more spend in the electronics department.

I picked up a core PSP I have been wanting for a long time! :)

[quote name='io']Elaborate, please? I haven't heard of this 10% and $10 off $50. Is this just video games, or what?[/quote]

bread's done
Back