Fred Meyer - Gears of War 3 $19.99

[quote name='mikepeluso']Hey are there any Fred Meyer's on the West Coast? I have never seen any in California.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Don't know if they're in California, but they're in Oregon and Washington.

[quote name='Lemmywinks']
Also, they have a coupon for use in Electronics: Save $20 when you spend $150 or more, Save $15 when you spend $100 or more, or Save $5 when you spend $50 or more.[/QUOTE]

Ah, man, they are gimping the savings coupons. It always used to be $10 off $50, $20 off $100, or $30 off $150.

[quote name='mikepeluso']Hey are there any Fred Meyer's on the West Coast? I have never seen any in California.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty much only West Coast. But unfortunately for you, not California. I think they are mostly Oregon/WA with a few in Alaska and maybe some in ID/UT. That's about it though. If you drive down I-5, I think the last one is in Medford. There's none once you cross the border. I'm sure they are thinking about expanding there though. It is a nice store to have: like a combination ofTarget and a grocery store. But I mean a real grocery store - not the half-assed thing Target is trying now with a few fruits and stuff. And also much nicer than Walmart, and more common too. They are distributed like grocery stores but obviously they carry much more (Electronics, furniture, yard stuff, etc).

bread's done
Back