Fred Meyer weekend "doorbusters"

Cornelius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
You might still checkout the "DOORBUSTER" ad coming this Sat & Sun ... most of everything that's NOT ELECTRONIC is 50% off (before extra coupons), but there's also a few select bargains in our favorite department.  For example ...

"Rock Band 4 Band-in-a-Box" for $64.99!!!

1_0_0.jpg

You'll need to show up @ 6am if you want the best deals from the front page.  Full ad here ... https://wklyads.fredmeyer.com/flyers/fredmeyer-md?flyer_run_id=197137&chrome=broadsheet&store_code=00608&type=2#!/flyers/fredmeyer-md?flyer_run_id=197137

======================================================================================

UPDATE:  Just returned from Totem Lake (Kirkland), and the Electronics Dept. manager tried to tell me a $129.99 RB4 kit already was 50% off.  When I said I was expecting $64.99, he said I was thinking of a different SKU.  Finally he squinted REALLY hard, read the small print, and had to call over the Assistant Store Manager to do a 50% override.  Then he begrudgingly rang up the PS4 & XB1 copies of Guitar Hero @ $24.99, then took 50% off those while his boss stayed around, so those went out the door @ $12.49 each.

I'm guessing Totem Lake will quickly raise their Guitar Hero price to $69.99 for the next 2 days, so that it marks down to $34.99 (which is still $10 more than this week's sale price), but the Rock Band 4 Band-in-a-Box price is legit, if you don't mind getting last year's game, rather than this year's "Rivals" updated game.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back