Fred Meyers xBox/PS2

Full_Throttle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey all, I just stepped into Fred Meyers today and noticed a large stand with many games on it. I am afraid that I do not know if it is only in Oregon, or all through USA.

Fred Meyers Sale:

XBox 360 Platinum Hits: on sale for $20
Various PS2 Games: on sale for $20

I apologize for lack of details. All I know is that the 360 has Battlefront II for 20.

[quote name='Full_Throttle']
Fred Meyers Sale:

XBox 360 Platinum Hits: on sale for $20
Various PS2 Games: on sale for $20

I apologize for lack of details. All I know is that the 360 has Battlefront II for 20.[/quote]

I wasn't aware of there being a Platinum Hits for the 360, and I definitly wasn't aware of a 360 version of Battlefront 2.

In any case, I'll stop by tomorrow to check it out and verify.

[quote name='sonderiaom']I wasn't aware of there being a Platinum Hits for the 360, and I definitly wasn't aware of a 360 version of Battlefront 2.

In any case, I'll stop by tomorrow to check it out and verify.[/quote]
There is no verion for 360, for some reason the OP is very confused.

[quote name='Scrubsy']There is no verion for 360, for some reason the OP is very confused.[/quote]

That is what I'd most likely figured. I seem to remember them making it backwards-compatible, but that's about it. As well, I too only remember seeing a 10% off 360 accessories.

OP, if you would care as to enlighten us as to more details, or even a location, that would be most helpful.

I am not really sure what it was. I can't get there right now; I'll try back tomorrow afternoon. I could have sworn that it had a rack with Battlefront II, with a silver and green border at the top, and it said "Platinum Hit". It was at Fred Meyers, in Portland, OR. In the electronics section. I will post again tomorrow when I go there.

[quote name='Tyvan']How many different 360 plats where on sale?[/quote]
I believe there were 3 or 4 different platinum hits. There was one that I wanted for PC, but the name of it eludes me. I suppose they were good games, if I wanted to play them. I will check tomorrrow ASAP, ie about.... 13 hours. Just wait :)

Edit: I remember another game name! Project Gotham Racing (2 or 3?) was for $20 as well. If more come to mind I'll post.

Yeah... I went there today, and saw absolutely no sale on anything besides some Micros and 20% off ds accessories. I call Shenanigans.

bread's done
Back