Free $0.54 to walmart.com! 54 whole cents!

garfep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
169 (100%)
Well, I know it must be shocking that anyone could ever be so generous, but I have 54 cents left over on a wal-mart giftcard, and I doubt I'll ever use it, so I figured I'd offer it here.

I know it isn't a lot, but if you're making a walmart purchase anyway, it might be enough to drop you down to that next lowest dollar, and then you'll feel great about yourself.

So to whoever wants it:

6036 2980 2212 8672
PIN#7686

Just post here if you use it.

Enjoy, and don't spend it all at once!

Off topic, but I have a questiona bout Wal-mart gift cards. I want to get from the .com and I want to use a giftcard for it. When I buy the giftcard (presumably from the store), is it at set intervals or can I put whatever amount my heart desires?

Honestly, as with most things at Wal Mart, YMMV depending on the competency of the cashier you're dealing with. They have the ability to add in any amount (I know because I've had cashiers scan a random 360 game and then ring up that amount + tax to give an "any 360 game" gift card to a friend), but plenty of badly trained employees will only know how to scan the back of a $10, $25, or $50 gift card and won't know how to add more.

shipping will be murder if you use the 54 cents by its self but I guess if you already are planning on buying something from there its all good.

yeah there's a bunch of leeching lurkers on this site that just steal codes like these and don't even post a "thanks" or "i used it"

[quote name='garfep']Honestly, as with most things at Wal Mart, YMMV depending on the competency of the cashier you're dealing with. They have the ability to add in any amount (I know because I've had cashiers scan a random 360 game and then ring up that amount + tax to give an "any 360 game" gift card to a friend), but plenty of badly trained employees will only know how to scan the back of a $10, $25, or $50 gift card and won't know how to add more.[/QUOTE]

Almost. I believe it's a minimum of $5.

bread's done
Back