FREE $1.99 Amazon Video Credit!!!

seems like the only thing i can redeem for are the daily deals. Did finallt get to see HP 7.1 before the second aprt comes out. Really good movie you guys should rent it before the deal ends.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']GAHHHH WHY DOES IT ALWAYS ASK FOR A CC!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? Sigh........

EDIT: Well fake one's that don't have any money on them work. I did not steal it I swear![/QUOTE]

It didn't ask me for a CC o_O I do have an amazon prime account though since i'm a college student :cool:

What did you buy? Did it arrive in your Video library yet?
I will check mine later in the morning. Sooo ssssllleeeeeeepppyyy............................*drop*

Thanks! Going to rent Cars for 1.99 as somehow it's the only Pixar film I haven't seen (along with the sequel)

And thanks to the redeem link, I had $2 in mp3 credit I forgot about

[quote name='brianyip28']amazon charged my cc although i had $15 in vod credit. why is that? how do you make it so it uses the credit?[/QUOTE]

the codes you're getting with this are $2 codes, but they don't stack. You can only get $2 off any one item/order. So instead of buying a season, but each episode individually.

If you buy something you don't want, don't download it, call Amazon CS, and they will reverse it in under two minutes. They're quite awesome about.

I agree that only being able to do 1-click is annoying, you can't see what your order total after promo credits is going to be, you can't change payment options, etc.

Oh they don't stack? That SUCKS!!!!!1 Now i can't rent Harry Potter because its 4 Dollers now. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!1

[quote name='velvet396']the codes you're getting with this are $2 codes, but they don't stack. You can only get $2 off any one item/order. So instead of buying a season, but each episode individually.

If you buy something you don't want, don't download it, call Amazon CS, and they will reverse it in under two minutes. They're quite awesome about.

I agree that only being able to do 1-click is annoying, you can't see what your order total after promo credits is going to be, you can't change payment options, etc.[/QUOTE]

you're right, they don't stack. i emailed them and i believe i got a refund. thanks for letting me know they don't stack so now i'm just going to get episodes.

Good to know.

If I bought $0.99 rental before, so the next rental is $1.99 so i'm out of $0.99 and i would be charge at $0.99 via c.c., is that right?

"The code and credit expire on June 30, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST. After redeeming the code, the credit will be automatically applied to your future eligible purchases until the credit balance is used or until the credit expires (whichever comes first)."

so even after redeeming it, it'll still expire? I have to use it by June 30 or it'll be gone for good?

[quote name='alex1136']This is still working. Try these steps to get a new code:

1) Clear cache/cookies/history at the time you visited the website.
2) Disconnet then connect your internet if you have dynamic IP address.
3) Sign up again and get code.[/QUOTE]

Will they do something to you if you do this? I got 29 in credit from game preorders from the last year but they do have some pre theatrical stuff for $10 a pop.

$1.99 4th of July Weekend Rentals

The Green Hornet
No String Attached
The Dilemma
Little Fockers
Tron: Legacy
Love & Other Drugs

$0.99 Disney Rentals

Cars
Mary Poppins
Mulan
Up
Bedknobs & Broomsticks
Alice In Wonderland
Dumbo
Tinker Bell
Fantasia
Tinker Bell & the Great Fairy Rescue
Pocahontas
Hercules
and more...

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='akilshohen']is the credit offer still working?[/QUOTE]

checking the link in the OP - the credit offer is no longer on the page, so I'd say no, it's not still working.

Just to clear a little up.

They say they expire on June 30th. But I just got a code and decided to test the redeem dates since I had $4.xx in my certs account and honestly don't give a flying fuck . The $1.99 code went through, no problem redeeming for a RiffTrax shorts episode... it took the VOD cred instead of my general.

bread's done
Back